1998 Chevrolet Tahoe

Awesome

by from on November 24, 2008

Great vehicle,god gas mileage for size,lots of room for long trips.Just bought it 100,000 miles on it.Probably good for 300,000 miles if it does not rust out first.I can't beleive someone would pay this kind of money for a new vehicle and not have it undercoated.

amazing

by from Conroe, Tx on May 21, 2013

Bought a 98 tahoe for only 1800 and after sinking about 1000 into it it runs better than my new truck. Smooth, safe, fun to drive, easy to fix, and really comfortable! I love my Tahoe and would suggest to anyone to go for one. Looks great rides great either off roading or city cruising this truck is what you want. There are so many mods you can add and so easy to put in yourself. i currently have 350 hp from the 5.7 and they were so easy and cheap to do. I drive my tahoe daily and havent had a single problem with it! ------Chevy runs deep----

Uses car for Off-roading

Super sharp Tahoe.

by from Columbus GA on January 12, 2014

I met up with Scott today and took a look at his Tahoe. He's very honest and up front. He told me ever detail of the Tahoe. Its well worth his asking price. When I get my tax return if it's still available I will definitely btme buying it.

mecountryboy

by from Iowa on February 22, 2013

since I had a '96 Chevy Tahoe for 10 years, sort of knew what to look for and to expect with the '98,

Our Expert Review: 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe