2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Best value, most versatile

by from Greensboro, NC on August 10, 2017

Enough power to pull a fully loaded horse trailer, or 20+' boat. Enough room for all gear needed and passengers ride comfortably.

Uses car for Towing

Nicest vehicle I've ever owned

by from Arcadia, Fl on July 4, 2017

I was looking for something with towing capability style and comfort. This vehicle has it all! I love this vehicle!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best SUV Ever

by from sarasota fl on May 16, 2017

Ergonomically Comfortable for Entire Family Have taken many family road trips and this SUV has never had anything go wrong other than usual maintanence stuff -- wish I could say that for my LandRover...
Ergonomically Comfortable for Entire Family Have taken many family road trips and this SUV has never had anything go wrong other than usual maintanence stuff -- wish I could say that for my LandRover!

Definetly my favorite car I've owned!

by from Guntersville, AL on April 27, 2017

The chevy tahoe is an outstanding car for just about anything. Its also very reliable as well. I have know owned my tahoe for over 2 years now and haven't had any problems at all. I would for sure recommend.

Uses car for Off-roading

Great Platform

by from NY on April 26, 2017

GM builds a safe and reliable truck that has never left me stranded. 4 Wheel drive in this truck is amazing. Whether is on or off road. The truck just digs in and get you home. The 5.3 liter V8 is an amazing engine that has plenty of power to move this big truck around.

Better vehicle than I would have imagined!!!

by from Midland, Ga on January 19, 2014

I have the 2004 Tahoe, I would have never imagined how dependable this suv would be. I have had it for 10 years and bought it brand new. I have been thinking about selling it and down sizing to a smaller vehicle, but I haven't been able to find one with the space of this one that I am used to having. never had to have any major work done. afraid if I sell it, I might regret it. think I might just keep it!

More than enough

by from Denver on October 29, 2013

Comfortable enough for mountain, city or highway driving... Tough enough for any Colorado weather... Flexible enough to haul film gear or grandchildren... Tactical enough for military service... Classy enough for a black-tie event on the town... This truck does everything except my laundry... and it's only a matter of time before they figure that out, too. Best. Truck. Ever.

Reliable, comfortable & a worthwhile investment.

by from East Texas on July 17, 2013

My wife has finally seen the Light. Our (new/used) 2004 Z71 was a great find. Well taken care of & still driving like almost new, our only disappointment is that we waited this long to own one. The cars.com app helped us to get acquainted with fair prices & what we should expect to get for our money. The downside to the app is that it didn't represent the vehicles here locally, but it was still useful in the knowledge we gained from searching.

Very Reliable!

by from Myrtle Beach SC on February 10, 2012

Love it. Very roomy & a comfortable ride. Strong engine & reliable!! Would recommend to anyone, durable inside & out.

by from St. Louis on December 16, 2011

Not the greatest truck in the world. Thier are better options out thier. Look areound first. Radio is awful, heated seats may not work, not perfectly built.