Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Tahoe

2013 Chevrolet Tahoe

2013 Chevrolet Tahoe

Have You Driven the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe?

Best Mommy / Family Car

by Mommy's New Car from Hood River, Oregon on Sun Jan 05 2014

I had previously owned a Chevy Trailblazer and at the time we should have purchased a Tahoe then. The Tahoe holds its value and has been a great car. It has the room we need but not too big. It's so comfortable and it gets better gas mileage then my blazer. We got the decked out model and it has heated back seat that kids just think is the best. For the safety features, gas mileage we felt it fit all of our needs the best. I just love driving it and the back up camera makes it so easy to park and get in and out of spots. At just under 5ft tall the moveable foot pedals allow me to drive without needing my seat so close to the steering wheel. A great addition to our family for sure :)

Love it, but

by 1984 GreatDane from Alpharetta, GA, USA on Thu Feb 19 2015

My Tahoe is a 2011 model, 2WD with 65,000 miles. I love the look, it rides great...like a luxury sedan.Love the clean, smooth lines of the dash. USB connection inside the center console was a sort of clueless design though. One major disappointment is the rear seats. Unlike the previous generations, the 2nd row seats do not fold flat. This hugely destroys the "utility" aspect. In the past models, I could fit a refrigerator. This model barely fit my new grill. The gas mileage has been my other disappointment. I am not a lead foot and do not drive aggressively, yet my model is getting 13.5 MPG around town, and 18 MPG on the highway...seldom driving more than a few miles above the stated MPH for the road. As for maintenance and reliability...I have had NO problems whatsoever. Just regular maintenance. One of the most reliable vehicles I have owned over the last 25 years.

Our 5th Tahoe and Chevrolet SUV

by Fanuky from Baton Rouge LA on Sat Oct 05 2013

We bought (3 Suburbans) and 2 Tahoe models our last one was a 2006 we sold it and bought a 13 LTZ model with OnStar as ours we sold was a base model. This one is more improved with agile ride and has great handling with the best dealership in town gave us a great deal on it. Our three kids like it as well they got the DVD entertainment center and TVs and the third row seating is okay as don't need it anymore. The Tahoe has a DVD navigation system, voice guidance for the nav/bluetooth system, backup camera, remote starter engine and xenon headlights. It drives better after Chevrolet has made a more improved new ride with perfect horsepower and gets great gas mileage. I like it a lot after owning larger SUVs this one seems bit smaller from last one and not boring looking and not just Plaine Jane Tahoe it's more sporty and considered it over a Escalade, Yukon, Suburban models the Tahoe just looks more sportier and is very comfortable on long drives or cruising around town. We adults got more features liked the kids to entertain our driving experience as XM radio, Bose sound system, iPod connectvility, weather and traffic reports. I will recommend the Tahoe to a friend.

2013 CHEVY TAHOE

by KAT from CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS on Wed Aug 07 2013

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW CHEVY TAHOE. IT IS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED. IT USES MORE GAS THAN I AM USED TO, BUT I EXPECTED THAT WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I WAS USED TO DRIVING MY CHEVY MALIBU, WHICH WAS GREAT ON GAS, BUT THE VEHICLE WAS NOT NEAR BIG ENOUGH.

Too soon to tell

by Looking for reliability from Houston, Texas on Wed Jan 15 2014

Ilike my newTahoe. The real test will be the service that it requires and the effeciency of service provider. I hope that will be all good. Had an Escalade I had for twelve years that was peach!! Had very few problems with it. Hope I am as fortunate with my new Taho.

Best Value in an SUV

by Mountains2sea from Mobjack Bay, Virginia on Thu Oct 17 2013

This is my 5th Tahoe - Best one yet !! I love the safety and comfort and reliability and versatility. We constantly tow boats and horse trailers and our Tahoes always get the job done - and look good doing it too !! I get better fuel economy with my Tahoe than my buddy gets with his 6 cylinder 4 Runner !! Here's the best part - I don't know of another vehicle that returns the kind of resale that a Tahoe does - I couldn't believe what I was offered for my last Tahoe with 100K miles on it !! They ain't cheap but they are worth every penny !!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Nice Quality Vehicle

by Tahoe Enthusiast from Bainbridge, GA on Mon Nov 18 2013

This is my second Tahoe and hope the 2013 is as good as my 2002 model. The ride on the new one is superior to my older model; however, I wish Chevrolet would have kept the style front seats that were in the 2002 model. All in all, the 2013 Tahoe is a great vehicle for long trips and company travel. Bought my 2013 Tahoe from Chevrolet GMC of Quincy Florida and they went out of their way to find what I needed based on my request through Cars.com.

Hats Off

by Burb from Charlotte, NC on Tue Jan 27 2015

Bought a new vehicle from Victory Chevrolet. Randy Adams and Randy Lee made the experience amazing. If you want to be treated like a king go there. Hats Off

2013 Tahoe LT - Great Vehicle!

by flyfishwv from Beckley, WV on Sat Oct 26 2013

I recently purchased the 2013 Tahoe LT SUV. I traded in a Nissan Titan Truck. The comfort and ride is far superior! We also own a 2010 Acura MDX and prefer the Tahoe for trips due to it's comfort. Great power and acceleration when the need is there in traffic situations.

2013 Tahoe

by isuarch80 from Dallas on Mon Aug 19 2013

has everything you need plus more. Rides like a car rather than a truck. family or work, it's great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe

Editor's note: This review was written in May 2012 about the 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Whether or not the eco-conscious crowd wants to admit it, there are times when you need — yes, need — a full-size, fully capable SUV that seats up to nine and has a powerful V-8 engine. Well, there's just one time, really: When you're towing your boat. Or your RV. Or your horses. Or all your possessions in a U-Haul trailer. So unless we want to eliminate every American's right to own a boat or a horse or move their teenager out of their house, we're... Read More