2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid

good mpg

by from Grosse pointe farms on July 24, 2012

I have been happy with the truck so far, good mpg and lots of room for the family, its been getting 22 pre gallon. We do highway and city, 14 miles one way to work and back. The tank well go about two Weeks between fill UPS:-)

One of the best cars I have owned

by from Allentown, New Jersey on April 1, 2017

Everything is spot on with this car, only thing is the gas mileage, advertised it said average mpg is 22 but its average seems to be 17

My second Hybrid purchase

by from Michigan on May 25, 2011

After owning a 2009 GMC Sierra Hybrid for a year, it was time to get my wife a new vehicle, so we looked at Tahoe and Yukon Hybrids and we ended up with a Tahoe Hybrid. We both drive city almost all the time 17 - 20 miles each way to work. She is getting around 21 mpg and I am getting 20mpg very good for two giant vehicles that can haul all of our stuff and they both have 6.0 V8s I cant wait until 2014 for the 4 Mode Hybrids to come out.