2011 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid

Great Truck

by from Las Vegas on January 26, 2012

We purchased our 2011 Hybrid Tahoe in October 2010. I have pleased to report that we haven?t had a single problem with our truck. It is powerful, quiet, and handles nice. We have been averaging 19-21 MPG overall which while not great is excellent for vehicle its size. My only complaint would be that the back tailgate window should flip up or roll down.

Best Car Ever!

by from Rhode Island on June 15, 2011

My Chevy Tahoe Hybrid is my favorite Car ever! Its fuel efficient and worth every cent! Our 2 beagles love the car just as much! Driving to school, Driving the kids to sports, You Name It! I Love My Tahoe Hybrid!

Great Deal- Excellent condition

by from starkville, ms on April 4, 2017

No accidents, one owner, GREAT condition, Great SUV, if you need one this one would be great. Need help finding a car this is the place to go

Our Expert Review: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid