Average based on 2 reviews

Worth every penny

by from Mpls, MN on January 21, 2013

I bought a 2008 Hybrid and I still have it. The gas mileage is great, the towing is awesome and the interior is top of the line. I will buy another one when this one wears out.

I love this Hybrid!!!

by from Illinois on January 15, 2014

I get over 20 mpg driving my hybrid around the burbs (about the same as our corolla). I tow my boat and it still gets great mileage! I guess GM is taking step backwards (as usual) and will discontinue their hybrid in favor of their regular old-time gas guzzlers! I need an SUV for towing and recreation and I've always bought new GM vehicles but will now only buy vehicles with advanced technology such as hybrids, plug-in hybrids, electric etc. I would never buy a diesel or plain gasoline powered vehicle again. I'm hoping my Hybrid Tahoe never wears out but when it does, bye, bye GM!