2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid

I wanted a reliable SUV with third row seating

by on July 18, 2017

I love trucks need lots of space for my growing family. It rides smooth and you sit up so high. I would love to buy one of these models.
Not Rated Reliability

Fantastic SUV

by from Tucson, AZ on October 19, 2012

Not sure where to begin. I'm getting more MPG in town than advertised and haven't taken it on the road yet. Transmission is smooth as well as changing from electric to gas. The interior is comfortable and carries 5 easy (I took out 3 row seats). Rides so smoothly down the highway, you forget your in such a large vehicle. When put into 4WD, it just digs in, and again , smoothly. There is nothing about this vehicle I dislike. Radio, phone, & cruise are easily reached on the steering wheel. Tow anything, put it in Manual and 3 more gears.