Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Traverse

2016 Chevrolet Traverse

2016 Chevrolet Traverse

Have You Driven the 2016 Chevrolet Traverse?

Cornfield3

by Alfalfa3 from Moses lake , Washington on Fri Jul 14 2017

Has been average at this point but the ride is very rough on some roads. I own two Chevrolet pickups and they ride much smother ! Especially my 3/4 Chevrolet ! At night the lights inside reflect in both side mirrors !

Does not recommend this car!!

Love this vehicle

by Mike and Tammy Stockwell from Lake Orion, MI on Tue Dec 12 2017

This vehicle is by far my favorite. It's so versatile. We have 5 kids and all of us fit in this car comfortably no matter how long or short the trip is. It's very convenient for shopping or picking up large items. The gas mileage is awesome, I don't spend more time at the pump, I spend more time driving. Love this car, It's the 2nd one and I plan to turn in my lease for the next model.

Nice SUV, Terrible Mileage

by Golfer on Fri Aug 10 2018

I purchased this vehicle new in 2016. I must say, the Traverse was very comfortable, rode good and no wind noise at high speeds. A few things I didn't like was when you pulled away in the morning, the breaks would make a clicking noise about 4 yards down the road. Almost like they were setting or something. Strange, but it would happen every time and then not again once you drove it. But, the deal breaker for me, and I'm retired, was the horrible gas mileage. Only 18.5 MPG on the highway. I had the AWD Traverse. It never go any better with break in. So, after a year and 8000 miles, I just let it set and sold it a year later. I would fill the Traverse up, go see my wife who works 18 miles away, and come home and the gas gauge would go down. So, I figured it cost me about 7 bucks in gas every 35 miles. Terrible! No I know its a big vehicle. But be aware, if you get one, you will really need to feed it fuel.

Terrific purchase on a used car

by Chevy Traverse Carol from Selbyville on Thu May 17 2018

This vehicle is roomy and comfortable. With the third row of seats, we can accommodate 7 adults easily. We like the large "cargo" space that we get when we lower the third row of seats. It drives smooth and is reliable. It has low mileage which is what attracted us to purchase this particular pre-owned vehicle. We are very happy with it.

Best Gift To Myself!!!

by Mrz Bigz from Calumet Park. Il on Tue May 29 2018

I really love the way the vehicle drives on the streets and highways. I hardly hear anything. I like the dual sunroofs. The back seat and third row is spacious for my children. They can charge their phones with the USB chargers. Overall, the vehicle is nice!!

Nice car I love it so far it's a family car

by Tank car from Maryland on Sun Feb 11 2018

The best car ever I have Strong enough and AWD 8 seats Nice car I recommend everyone to buy car like this one Come on guys get it

Couldn't Get Rid of it Fast Enough

by dustyg from grand junction, co on Sun Jul 15 2018

I was so excited to get this vehicle initially, but it was a big disappointment. First of all it was a huge gas hog, which wasn't a giant surprise but definitely an adjustment. It was only a year old with low mileage, but within 3 months the check engine light was on, and every time i got gas the car wouldn't start for 2 or 3 trys. This apparently is a common with the traverse. I never felt like this vehicle was totally reliable. The only positive I have to say is that we were comfortable in it. I have never traded a vehicle in after only a year before this one. Its safe to say that i will never own a chevy again.

Does not recommend this car!!

outstanding

by tlw from on Tue Mar 29 2016

this more than met our needs for a car. It is roomy and comfortable. The outside look of vehicle is great. We couldn't be happier.

great value

by ryang from on Fri Oct 30 2015

Great car, and a great price for the features. We purchased this recently and love the space, Its very comfortable for long travels

Definitely recommend

by Mom with 5 kids from Las Vegas, NV on Mon Mar 28 2016

I can not complain. I really enjoy driving this SUV. I had planned on getting the Buick Enclave but the Traverse, of course was more economical. I have the eight seater and I love it. It has get-up-and-go, more than you would expect for a large SUV. The kids of course enjoy the wi-fi. Even if we are just going to the store they have to bring their i-pads. I do have two complaints in reference to the third row seat: there isn't much trunk space if you are using the third row seat and there isn't an easy exit from it either. It's almost like you are trapped in the third row. Besides that, it's a good purchase.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2016 Chevrolet Traverse

The 2016 Chevrolet Traverse offers generous cargo space and passenger room, but truck-like handling and an irritating multimedia system are major weaknesses.

When it comes to things like diamonds and vacations, bigger is almost always better. When it comes to three-row SUVs, that's not always the case — especially where Chevrolet is concerned.

In Cars.com's $40,000 Three-Row SUV Challenge, the 2014 Traverse went head-to-head with several rivals — including the Toyota Highlander, Dodge Durango and Hyundai Santa Fe — and landed at the bottom of the pack. For 2016, the only change of note is the addition of standard 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot functionality (data... Read More