2015 Chrysler 200

All Reviews

by from Paul from KCMO on June 10, 2014

What a wonderful car! We bought a fully-loaded 200C with V6 & sunroof. It has adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitor, navigation, the works (everything but AWD). Averaging 28 mpg on the V6, too! Our only complaints are a ripple in the windshield that Chrysler has been notified about & hitting the light control knob with my knee. Otherwise, it has a silky smooth ride, is extremely comfortable on the road, very quiet, and has exceptional acceleration. This car gets a lot of attention! Many ask, "This is a CHRYSLER?" We love the sweeping hood & trunk line - gives it a sports car look. The panoramic sunroof is sweet! This is a lot of car for the money, too. Definitely worth checking out!

by from Linden, VA on September 29, 2014

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200S with a 2.4L 4cyl. Engine for 25,000 and I think the value for how beautiful the car looks is unmatched. I have the 8.4 UConnect with all the capability and the interior has to be best in its class. The outside looks good as well. It drives real smooth and picks up just fine with a 4cyl. No need to buy the 6. So far I'm getting 31 MPG. Great Car. I shopped around a lot before deciding on this and I couldn't be happier.

by from Atlanta, Georgia on July 11, 2014

Just bought the first one a month ago Chrysler 200C AWD. Watched youtube videos prior to this on the 3.6L V6 model. They looked great. Looked at them couple different places - couldnt find the Deep Red we wanted until finally. Technology package. Its worth it! Never seen a car that can steer you in the lane (lane sense) and keep you a predetermined distance behind vehicles in front you using ACC active cruise control. It will even break for you if a car slows down to turn! It takes a lot of the chore out of driving. But man the power of this V6 295HP engine and the throaty sound of the dual exhaust is awesome. My wife even drives it sporty compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee we had. Ventilated seats are nice and the 2nd LCD screen is cool with the nav and digital speedometer. Not sure if we needed the all wheel drive but get the tech package! The parking assist will park the car for you as well in parallel or perpendicular parking! Very affordable car. Get the C model it costs a little more but is more luxury feel but still has everything the S model has. Sport mode on the electronic shifter which is a dial. This car beats camry or accord hands down! Very affordable car.

by from Charlotte NC on January 27, 2015

As a female with a large purse that holds everything and cannot find anything ... this car is a dream. I bought the C class and I only have to be near the car with keys in my purse and it unlocks when I open the door handle. I use the brake and start button and I'm off. Love the blue tooth again, as I no longer have to dig in my purse to find my phone. When I park the car, I lock it from the outside button on the door handle. Great sound systems, handles nicely. Test drove two competitor vehicles and the 200 provided more options for the same money, handled better than the other mid-size sedans... love the remote start, GPS, heated seats, back up camera. Great vehicle!

by from Medina, OH on April 20, 2015

As a long time GM fan, I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200, drove it for 3 years trying to decide what vehicle I really wanted. After 3 years, 80,000 miles, and some nice improvements to the 200, I once again returned to Chrysler. I like luxury, so the 200C fit the bill. 1) Probably the nicest looking and functional Instrument Cluster I have ever seen. Designed really nicely and implemented well. The blue and white color scheme is really nice. Integration with the navigation system was a nice surprise - as you approach a turn, the display will show the upcoming turn. 2) The leather bucket seats are comfortable and nice looking - improved over the 2012 model. 3) I like the Panoramic Moonroof - wind buffeting could be reduced however. 4) The bottle holders in the front door was a nice addition. 5) Controls are well laid out and aesthetically pleasing. Most of the controls are integrated into the 8.4 inch display, however redundant climate controls are nicely done. Missing are the independent heated seat controls - would be nice to have these back. Also, the light switch was moved from the steering wheel stalk to the left side of the dash - nicely placed, but I keep hitting it with my knee and changing the position. 6) Engine and the 9-speed transmission seem smoother than the 2012. 7) Steering wheel has a nice feel and controls are well laid out. Switches appear to be of higher quality. 8) Homelink is still on the visor - I think this should be moved to the more standard rear view mirrow. When the visor is flipped down, you cant see the buttons. 9) Dial shift control - some people don't like it, personally I do. I only took a few days to adjust to the new type of control. 10) The 8.4" touchscreen display if very nice, well integrated. Chrysler's uConnect is one of the best systems in vehicles today. The bluetooth integration just works. I would like to see a higher quality touchscreen put on the unit however. Yelp is a nice addition - you can actually find things now via voice command. 11) Center console - they tried some innovative things with allowing the cup holders to slide under the armrest - I don't like it. You can't slide it back if you have anything in the center console, and I miss the small upper section they got rid of. I want to see the dual lid come back. Overall I really like this vehicle. You can find another vehicle equipped so well for the same price. The vehicle has a nice quiet ride, looks nice, and gets decent gas mileage. Excellent Value! nice job Chrysler.

by from Swedesboro, nj on January 1, 2015

Over 1600 miles logged in and my 200 S model. Looks good outside. Best in class interior, bluetooth connection issues however are apparent. Unconnect APP is cool because you can unlock, lock and remote vehicle but takes 2-3 mins to process. Transmission is wonky but as car adjusts to drivers habits improves slightly.

by from Oviedo, Fl on June 14, 2015

Test drove a 2015 Mazda 3 (2.5L), a 2016 Acura ILX, and a Lexus IS 250 before test driving the '15 Chrysler 200 C (6 cyl.) and 200 Sport (4 cyl.). I enjoyed driving the S (4 cyl.) so much, and with so many std. features available for the money, fantastic incentives and attractive looks, I purchased it. Besides the upgraded navigation system & comfort features, mine has the super comfy/great support ventilated/heated leather seats, double-pane panoramic sunroof, lunar white tri-coat pearl exterior paint, 19 in. Wheels & blind spot & cross path detection. It looks awesome. The ride on the hwy. is super smooth. Steer is excellent in Drive or Sport mode. The sport suspension in this car is enjoyable. My husband drives a 15 Mazda 6, but drives mine like he stole it. The first time on the highway I reached 89 mph thinking I was at 60 mph. I got 34 mpg on that trip. My city mpg is 26-27 in Orlando. You will no be able to tell from looking at the car whether this S model is a 4 cyl. or a 6 cyl. I'm very happy with car. My previous car was a 2007 Camry Hybrid, with 118K mi., which I still have, waiting for my daughter to drive it to college next year. The hybrid still drives well & every component works, but I got bored with it.

by from Hagerstown, MD on April 27, 2015

Traded my 2012 200 touring for my new red 200C. Did a lot of research on the car and my only complaint is a tight back seat. Went from 4 cylinder to 6. Wow what a difference in performance with out a huge difference in gas mileage during normal driving. The car has beautiful lines and looks geat from every angle. I like the sports mode using the paddle shifters. Don't understand why traction control is turned off, but a push of a button and it's back. My old 200 was totally trouble free with over 51000 miles driven on business trips. I am looking for the same results from my new one. The car is still new, so time will tell. Dealership and price was very good, making the deal easy. Only complaints to date are a radio issue that has been ordered for warranty replacement and I'm not a big fan of the tire noise on the highway. Maybe the tire brand. So far I really love and look forward driving my new car. Great job Chrysler.

by from HOOVER,AL on June 13, 2015

I was skeptical at first but after taking a test drive I was very impressed. I like the dynamics of the bells and whistles that this car offer. It was a nice smooth ride. Quite and easy to maneuver. I would recommend this car to friends and family. I was very impressed with my car sales man (Robert Hooks). He was very friendly and informative. He knew what I was interested in and went out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied. I really appreciate his patience and diligence.

by from Indiana on January 22, 2015

I really recommend the safety package. I like the nudge the steering wheel gives me if I get to close to center line or sideline. I have the four cylinder and it has all the power needed for normal highway driving. Hopefully I never have to find out how well the collision avoidance works.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Chrysler 200