Read or write a review.

2005 Chrysler 300C

Change Year
4.4
Average based on 16 reviews

Attracts attention but too many TSB's

by from Boston on July 25, 2006

I love the look the ride and the attention this car brings. i do not like the 2 visits it takes for every problem. The first line of defence is we cannot duplicate. The second time they fix it. This has gone on forever, including the transfer case, the transmission, the sunroof, the rear speaker, the brake light, the wipers, the A/C, etc.... I stopped trying after a while. In the mean time my wife recieves letters on her 2005 toyota about potentioal probelms and she can bring her car in to have it checked. Chrysler just turns the other way and runs.

Economical to own & drive

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 31, 2011

The manufacturer recommends regular gas which is cheaper than the premium gas other high performance cars require. In addition, the engine runs on all 8 cylinders when when you need power, but when you're just creuising, it runs on 4 cylinders. Great!

owsome ride

by from MN on March 21, 2009

mans car! drive it every day and love it! i got 20'' rims its still a smooth ride! all the rest cars are small toys! buy it wont be sorry!

Brake Suggestion

by from Miami on February 13, 2011

To the reviewer who mentioned a high speed braking vibration, I would recommend installing new high quality rotors. This car is a muscle car by day, and formal luxury sedan for the yacht club, by night. The best of both worlds and a great value. Resale is excellent as well.

Fits me PERFECTLY!!!

by from Washington, DC on August 30, 2011

When people see me that automatically know what kind of car I must have. Sporty, sassy, sophisticated and classy and that's exactly what my car is. I love it from the growl of the engine to the slick styling.

Good for touring USA

by from Manchester on April 9, 2007

I hired this car to do a trip from Las Vegas to the Los Angeles area and back. We were 4 adults and I choose this car because it was big and had a reasonably large boot for the luggage. It felt very confortable for such long distance driving and we arrived in LA from Vegas feeling fresh. Lots of room in the front and back - and I am 6ft 5ins tall and I did not have the seat all the way back, as in my Mondeo. The ride is soft and if you take a corner fast it will wallow. Road noise at 70 mph is low as is wind noise. Petrol consumption is about 27 miles per US gal, which I had expected. CD and sound system are excellent. The turning circle is impressively small, but rear and side visibility is restricted. My main gripe is that when you depress the accelerator there is a lot of engine noise but not much forward movement for a few seconds - then it launches forward like a rocket and you tend to need to brake. I suppose its weight is a problem is such situstions. The boot was reasonably sized for such a car - two big suitcases, two medium and one small fitted in OK - just. If you have a lot of luggage, pick a car with a longer boot. All in all it's good for touring (with a satnav), but not a very sporty car and not my choice for UK town driving and parking.

Very Reliable Car

by from Chatsworth, CA on February 11, 2008

Its an excellent vehicle to cruise around with. I have always taken this car with me whereever i go and the mileage is great. I personally like this vehicle because of the powerful engine and the elegant looks of the interior and exterior. The navigation system has always been something to aid me whenever I am in an unfamiliar area. It is definitely a very flashy car, so it will cause people to turn their heads and look your direction. When I bought the vehicle, it already had customized rims on them and they look fantastic. They were exaclly the type i was looking for and immediately i was attracted to this car.This is a wonderful car to have friends come along for a nice fun road trip to the city.

Love it

by from Eerie, Pa on May 2, 2013

Love the looks, love the power, love the comfort, love the chrome, love the leather, love it, love it, love it!

Big Fast Couch

by from Bangor, ME on January 12, 2015

I love my '05 300C. I honestly do. It's a great riding car with easy bolt on horsepower, although it has plenty from the factory. Fuel economy leaves something to be desired, and cost of ownership is higher than other cars. I live in Maine and this car eats tie rod ends and sway bar bushings. The suspension is a bit over designed with too many components, but it handles beautifully when maintained. It's a car that makes you feel good to drive it and I truly feel the exterior styling makes it a future classic. It's a luxury sedan with American muscle behind it.

great car

by from detroit, mi on July 25, 2012

Love this car! very comfortable and has all the options you could want. Performs like a dream with hemi engine. very happy with purchase!!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Chrysler 300 C