1993 Chrysler New Yorker consumer reviews

Explore the 1993 New Yorker Chrysler
Shop the 1993 New Yorker Chrysler
4.1

Not bad for an old car!

This car is in good condition inside and out, drives well, but I have had a few problems so far. I have arthritis and my right hand is pretty weak, so the seller ordered a piece to put on the starter to help me. Yesterday it stopped and got hot while I was driving, so I called the seller again and told him. He came and got the car, saying he'd fix the broken hose and I haven't seen or heard from him since! Hopefully, he will let me know something in the morning! This is true!

Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave.

We bought the car for my son. Nice car with low miles for the yr.(104000). I was able to do some minor repairs to make it more reliable and it is running great. A couple of hints from an old Mopar mechanic. He said to make sure you come to a complete stop at stop signs because of the electronic transmission that they used this yr. Also they suggested to be easy on the electric windows in the winters if they stick. I guess they break the mechanism if they are frozen and you try to open them. The car really does drive nice and gets good mileage.

4.1

GREAT HIGHWAY CAR!!

I'VE OWNED A 1993 NEW YORKER SALON SINCE JUNE 2007. I'VE MADE TWO ROUND TRIPS FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO FLORIDA (2400 MILES) WITH NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. WITH THE CRUISE CONTROL SET AT 64 MPH I'VE AVERAGED 27-28 MPG. THE ULTRADRIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY WITH NO ABRUPT "BUMP" SHIFTS. ON TRIPS TO THE NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS THE 3.3 V-6 HAS PLENTY OF POWER CLIMBING HILLS. WHILE NO SPORTS CAR, THERE IS NO EXCESSIVE BODY LEAN ON CURVES AND THE POWER STEERING GIVES YOU EXCELLENT "FEEDBACK". A GREAT FOUR PASSENGER CAR WITH PLENTY OF LUGGAGE SPACE.

Best Value & Reliability!

Driven from East coast to west coast and no problems whatsoever! Fantastic comfort for highway driving! Even though the book value says 20\26, I get much more than that....23 to 25 city, depending on the grade of gas I use, and up to 35 highway! (Drove from Lexington KY to Las Vegas NV on 5 tanks and had plenty left at end of trip...1,948 miles, so you do the math!) In the 3 years I've owned it, have only had to replace the water pump, thermostat and a new battery. The 150 hp 3.3 V6 has plenty of horsepower get-up-and-go! Not a drag car, but will definitely get you in and out of fast traffic with no problems! All in all, you can beat the performance and value of this car. It may be "big", but it'll surprise you with it's economy and dependability!