2008 Chrysler Pt Cruiser

The oldest car I have and is giving out on me

by from West covina on September 22, 2017

This car is an older model. It's starting to die on me. I'm putting more money into it than I should by now.

Safe stylish and reliable

by from on September 18, 2017

The design is very modern and makes you feel like you're driving an SUV yet has the gas mileage of a smaller car.
Not Rated Reliability

pt Cruiser is my favored car from all !!

by from Camarillo CA on September 15, 2017

Most likable car I ever drove! extremely comfortable sitting, open view around,better than in my previous 450 SL Mercedes.Presently I am looking to purchase another PT after my accident. Great Car,so pretty to look at

Good, reliable car.

by from HHI, SC on August 13, 2017

Great cruiser car. Not good for road trips. There is no back up camera. And parking space bars may rip off the front bumper.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Cruiser

by from Greensboro NC on August 12, 2017

Well after I bought my PT with no warranty ( big mistake) it started to over heat after about a week of driving it. Found out Cruisers are known to have blown head gaskets! Long story short dealer wouldn't help me because I bought it as is no warranty so about $2000 later its perfect now. Head gasket is around $1300 and I had my mechanic do the timing belt water pump etc while he was in there. Also got new antifreeze flush and fill new plugs and a motor mount so its a brand new car lol. Here's to a lot more miles! All this happened around 107000 miles so beware of PT's with over 100000. If I could turn back time I would have ran away from this Cruiser!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good car to get around town.

by from Lima, Ohio on August 11, 2017

Good to get around town, OK gas mileage. Only ding I would give it is the position of the rear-view mirror. I am 5'9" and catch myself ducking so I can see under/behind the mirror. Almost had an accident once when I forgot to look behind the mirror and a car was in my blind spot. Overall it is a decent car!

Roomy for a car

by from River Forest on July 17, 2017

Too early to judge reliability. Good roominess for such a small vehicle. Body is in good shape considering the age.

Awesome car

by from Waco Texas on July 6, 2017

This is the perfect day to day car It's fun to drive handles well looks good I love the A/C vents they can be turned in any direction There is plenty of room Very sharp car Gas mileage could be a little better but it gets what it states.

This is the most fun car I've owned-love to drive.

by from marion, iowa on June 2, 2017

This is a great car for in-town driving as it is easy to manipulate, fun to drive, feel you are safe and it brings smiles to those who see it (convertible). The leather seats make it easy to clean and it's amazing how much can actually be put in this car - a garage selling car for sure.

Modest Luxury

by from Baltimore, MD on May 24, 2017

I love the retro style of my Limited PT Cruiser. It's very nice on the inside and out. I love the sound system! The Auxiliary allows me to enjoy iTunes as I Cruise around!

Our Expert Review: 2008 Chrysler Pt Cruiser