2002 Chrysler Sebring

Economically Sound While Comfortable

by from Plymouth,MI on August 21, 2017

My Chrysle Seabring has almost 150,000 miles. I drive close to 100 miles per day. Extremely reliable for minimal care. Definately worth the price

great college student car

by from fl on August 7, 2017

ive had great experiences with this car. i done been to orlando and tampa with this car . the car just need a good tune up.

Money Garbage Disposal

by on July 19, 2017

The only nice thing about these old cars is the exterior, if you maintain it. I live in the Vegas desert so and I had mechanical issues with the windows, it over heated which caused the engine to blow out, I had an oil pan leak and other factors which caused my car to stop working properly. All of these things happened after spending thousands of dollars at auto repair shops to prevent these issues from happening. Additionally the resale value of these cars is poor once they are no longer drivable. Save your money and buy something more reliable, or buy a city bus pass.

Do you know why they call it a Sebring?

by from South Miami, FL on March 23, 2017

Se-Bring me to the mechanic. Se-Bring me more parts. Se-Bring me to the junk yard as the motor expired at 138500 miles

overall a nice car.

by from cadiz, oh on March 19, 2017

this 2002 navy blue sebring has a tan leather interior with a powered electric top. the sebring is an LXI edition with a V6 engine. has new tires , new struts and new shocks. A good value at the advertised price.

This care is a true cruiser

by from South Miami on March 4, 2017

The early 2000 series of Sebring models by Chrysler have a very smooth ride and are truly cruisers. In addition they are very easy to work on.

Wouldn't Change a Thing

by from Upstate New York on September 22, 2014

We recently purchased a Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Horning Auto Sales on State Street in Schenectady and had an excellent experience. The saleswoman and owner were very helpful in locating the car we were looking for. They promptly found exactly what we wanted. The car was nicely detailed and delivered perfectly when promised. We are very happy with our vehicle and our choice of Horning Auto Sales. We recommend them for a courteous, cooperative buying experience. We will be back.

Keeps on ticking

by from California on November 3, 2013

I bought a 2002 Sebring LXI two years ago with 197k on it. It now has 246k on it and still going. I replaced the front struts and a couple of other suspension parts along with the starter but that is about it. So far it has been cheap transportation and have taken it on two trips of over 1100 miles each. Gets anywhere from 29-31 mpg on the highway so no complaints there. It does have its creaks and groans, but just like me, after that many miles it's to be expected.

Fun with a capital F

by from Northern Ohio on October 4, 2013

Just purchased a 2 owner. 41000 mile limited convert. My recently deceased wife had a 2005 with only 15000 miles so I could use it as a base for comparison. The 2002 drives identically. If anything it is a little tighter. Everything works as it should. It gets 25 to 26 MPG mostly highway driving. I replaced very noisy Cooper tires with a set of Michellins and the improvement in ride noise and handling was dramatic.. Since I do considerable night driving on twisty secondary roads I installed Xenon HID lights.. Well worth the expense.. Since I got this car my 2013 Escape sits in the garage and will continue to until Ole Man Winter arrives.

We really like this car. Very sporty.

by from Walla Walla, WA on April 6, 2013

Purchased this car from A & S Motors in Pasco, WA. Very professional people there. Car was in pristine condition. It rides and drives great. Fuel mileage has exceeded our expectations. Was a local trade-in. Non-smoker owned it. Car came recently serviced and with nearly new Firestone tires. We have owned new & used Fords, Fiats, and Chevrolets. This car is a great value.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Chrysler Sebring