2006 Chrysler Sebring

Decent Car - Not blown away

by from Canton, Ohio on September 14, 2017

My Sebring has lasted a lot longer than I expected it to. That being said, it is difficult to repair it. When I needed a new battery, I had to take it to a shop because the tire needs dismantled to get to it. When I needed a new belt it took a LOT longer to replace it. Overall, it was a good value for the money. Just be prepared for a headache when it comes to fixing and maintaining the vehical.

Fun Mobil

by from Mount Washington, KY on August 15, 2017

I love this little Sebring. I wanted a convertible but I have always driven trucks, mini vans, and custom vans so I really didn't know If I could get use to a small car. When I saw this the price was right so I thought I would give it a try. It is a little hard getting in and out however I love the wide doors for exiting. I put the top down and feel the wind in my hair and I'm off and running. I love this car.

Uses car for Havingfun

A great little 4 cylinder

by from louisville ky on August 12, 2017

Love the whole car... Ive driven about 50K miles on this all over the USA no problems with it. The motor has great pickup when you need it also...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Pretty Average Car

by from Riverdale, NJ on August 5, 2017

This car is okay on gas and it doesn't cost too much to fill it up. There have been a few transmission issues but all got fixed. It is an 11 year old car and with all the new technology for cars I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone unless they need a car just for a short period of time.

Never drove a better car!

by from Ashtabula on August 2, 2017

Everything i need in a car. I wish they could only make this car every year! Would buy another if the make it in 2018.

Chrysler Sebring is Perfect for Day to Day commute

by from St Paul, MN on July 7, 2017

I love it so far. I highly recommend for first car buyers. My primary Use is commuting to and from work.

Awesome vehicle

by from Rowland Heights, California on July 2, 2017

Low miles, low price, clean interior, clean exterior,perfect convertible top. Unfortunately purchased in January, totalled it in May. Never even got to put the top down :(

Love the Sebring

by from Buffalo, NY on June 19, 2017

I owned two Sebring convertibles and loved them both. They were reliable and met my style. Low profile wasn't the best with potholes but no other complaints!

RUNS and DRIVES AWSOME

by from Casselberry, FL on May 18, 2017

Very Well Maintained, Runs and Drives absolutely Awesome, All options work, excellent sound system, Springtime fun with convertable

Excellent fun car

by from Lexington KY on May 16, 2017

This car was our fun touring convertible ride for many years. Great fun convertible for certain drives and events