2002 Chrysler Town And Country

Great van

by on August 27, 2017

I loved this van just wished I had gotten it new buying used is always a risk. But I loved the space and adjustability of the seats.

TOWN AND COUNTRY SHOULD BE THE #1 VEHICLE

by from southern states Florida area on June 2, 2017

My 2002 went from 50 miles to 280,000 before being sold for $1,000 and has now reached 380,000 with no major repairs except for the normal wear and tear options. MY USED 2014 Town and Country is the same bought at 48,000 it is now at 110,000 and like the 2002 is used for personal and freight hauling. A superior car. It can hold 25 cases of paper + or 7 passengers and perform perfectly in either case. Buy one you shall see. My daughter loves the TV as well

Very Reliable & Functional Versitility

by from St Louis, MO on April 24, 2017

Very Reliable & Functional Versatility. Low cost of ownership & maintenance. Very Quiet, Smooth, Comfortable & Roomy.

Most loaded vehicle I have owned

by from CARDINGTON on April 22, 2017

Visibility is very good, seats and interior lighting are great, MPG is OK for its size. But there are some engineering issues that should have been caught on the drawing board that has caused some expensive repairs.

347,000 miles and still going

by from Lakevie,w, MI on June 14, 2014

We bought this van new in 2002. It has been a very good vehicle. We are on the first engine and transmission. It was in seven accidents none of which affected the engine compartment. Just deer hits and side swipes...none our fault. However, the car still looks almost new..just one rust spot where I kicked the ice off last winter. I can haul an 8' sofa in it and it has been through many household moves (kids :)) I like the material of the seats. Also we put a full size spare in to replace the donut. I am concerned that the newer ones may not allow for this! We have taken very good car of any upkeep and oil changes.

Good reliable transportation.

by from Westerly, RI on June 29, 2013

Lots of room and capable of carrying lots of stuff if you remove the seats. Everything works fine. Just need to have air-conditioning recharged.

Love my van

by from St. Louis, MO on May 15, 2013

We are over 201,000 miles. Transmission at 189,000, yes I love my van that much! I have hauled couches, teenagers, grandchildren and all their stuff. Has been more useful as a hauler than our pick up. Very versatile. Every seat is as comfortable as the drivers, even the 3rd row. Great for travel.

Very Good All Around

by from Seattle, wa on April 4, 2013

This is a very useful vehicle. Good for hauling lots of people and gear and towing. $170K and still running strong.

Matisse Motors

by from Washington DC on January 9, 2013

I was so pleased with the service I got from the guys over at Matisse Motors in Brandywine Maryland that I recommended them to all my family and friends. They fit me with the perfect car and was so knowledgeable about the auto. Excellent service you will get from the folks at Matisse Motors!!!!!!!! 5 star quality

worst car I've owned in 50 years of driving

by from New Orleans, LA on July 27, 2012

Mechanically the worst car I've owned in 50 years! The computer module has went bad twice and each time it takes mutiple systems down with it. Nobody seems to know how to fix the problems.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Chrysler Town And Country