2005 Chrysler Town And Country

Amazing Van

by from lewiston maine on September 14, 2017

I love it! It is easy to drive, has lots of space, and just overall a wonderful car! I bought it used with 74K miles on it and it runs like it is brand new.

It's a Van!

by from Duluth, Mn on September 7, 2017

Very roomy! Can take everyone with or use as a truck! I have four grandchildren and i can take them all with. When I moved I had tons of room to haul all my house hold. Even furniture was moved easily...

Not a Sexy Car, but Definitely Most Car for Your $

by from Annapolis, MD on September 5, 2017

I wanted a van - my wife, on the other hand, thought a van would instantly make her 10 years older. But we have twins, so two sedans wasn't going to cut it. She wanted an SUV, but they are not practical. Although they are more stylish and "sexy", they are less functional than vans and seat less people, but cost more and are less fuel efficient. We got a van, and she fell in love. I knew she would! She voluntarily drives it more often than her VW Jetta, and even though it's much larger, they have the same gas mileage! She is a Pilates business owner and has big, heavy equipment, and instead of having to rent UHAULs or get expensive companies to move her equipment, we can fit something 7 feet long in the back, with the seats stowed away. Vans are the best, and Chrysler does have the most stylish vans on the market.

Love this car

by from LaGrange In. on August 30, 2017

We have had this car for ten years with nothing but maintenance. We would like to find another one of the same year since ours is so close to 300,000 miles. No problem even now except its rusting and one back door has to be opened manually .

Most reliable Car I've Owned

by from Chicago, IL on August 24, 2017

I bought this car in 2010 and 7 years later it is still running like a charm. I have only replaced the brakes, serpentine belt, and of course regular upkeep of oil change and tires/rotation. Other than that, I have never had any major problems with the car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best value car we have ever owned.

by from Voluntown, CT on August 12, 2017

This car was a workhorse for us. Got it 200,000 miles ago, and had very little problem. Loved the stow and go seats, so roomy it got used as a pickup truck many times. Nothing big ever broke, and yesterday I drove it to the junkyard, still running great, but rust and many minor problems prevented it from staying useful. Nice that all these things started about the same time, and I was easily able to pull the plug without sinking a bunch into it first. We had the transmission professionally flushed every 70-80K, the alternator went south about 200K, the power steering rack and pump have been noisy and needed flushed a few times over the past 100K. Used 3 serpentine belts. Replaced the spark plugs once or twice. Car got 20 mpg on average. The worst design flaw is the front courtesy lights, which I was never able to find bulbs for, and refused to go to the dealer for bulbs. Things I didn't repair before sending it on its way: Tie rod ends loose. Ball joints getting worn. Tires worn out. Rust starting to blossom. Brakes noisy, and one caliper sticking some. Needed rotors, calipers, drums, and pads/shoes. Power steering pump noisy. Passenger window not working. ABS and Brake lights stay on. Check engine light mostly on, catalytic converter codes. Gages starting to flicker. Due for transmission flush. Power side doors not working. One rear seat support not folding down automatically. But the coup de gras is the radio/CD player stopped working. Junk!

love this van!

by from Machesney Park on August 11, 2017

I loved this van so much! I could have a full van of kids or flip the seat down and move two dressers with a child still in there! So much room!

Best vehicle I've ever owned

by on July 28, 2017

I originally owned a Chysler Sebring Sport Coupe. After a motorcycle accident left me disabled I had a very difficult time getting in and out of the Sebring , as well as getting my wheelchair in and out of the trunk. I was originally shopping for an SUV, but my husband talked me into checking out a minivan instead. I was very hesitant at first. I hated going from a sports car to a minivan, I would have been ok with an SUV. While shopping around I test drove different makes and models of minivans. This was not convincing me to buy one. They were uncomfortable and didn't handle well. Plus, if I wanted or needed to load things in the back it would require completely removing the seats, which would be too difficult with my disabilities. One day I came across the Town & Country. As I test drove it I immediately noticed how much more comfortable it was than other makes and models. The handling is amazing, the dash controls are easy to use without taking your eyes off the road. I hated to admit, but I fell in love with it and bought it that same day. I have used the stow & go seats so many times that I have thanked my husband 1,000 times for talking me out of the SUV. The Town & Country is not only very comfortable, has very good handling, very versatile, it has amazing fuel mileage for the size and weight of the vehicle. I have been able to easily run errands alone, getting my wheelchair in and out by myself. I have stowed all the 2nd and 3rd row seats so my husband can move large things, I've even had people that own SUV's ask if I'd be interested in trading vehicles with them because they weren't able to haul the things in their SUV that I could in my van. The key fob to open the sliding doors on both sides and the back hatch are very useful when I'm heading to the van with my hands full. I have not had any problems with it at all and I would highly recommend this vehicle to any driver. It's fuel efficient enough for a daily driver for a single person, versatile enough to transport things frequently, comfortable enough and with the stow and go seats for people with mobility issues to be able to get out and do things on their own, and with all seats up, it seats 7 comfortably so it is perfect for a large family as well. Especially with the feature of the DVD player that has a screen for the 2nd and 3rd row seats to keep the little one's occupied. I don't think I'll ever want to own anything different ever again.

I have 7 cars and my van is the very BEST ! not

by from Brundidge,Al 36010 on July 25, 2017

It's the best ever car I have ever ound. I have 7 other cars ......... ,,,,,, ?????? I love my van ! I really trust my van ! I have trust my van we do drive it all over Alabama / to/ Texas and back , I love my 2ed dad motry he makes shore we are safe.!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

safest car all weather- next slips

by from 07419 on July 14, 2017

Plenty of room for tall & long legged people. Plenty cargo space & extra . Easiest access. Always starts up. Traction on road always easy to drive country road or high way.