2007 Chrysler Town & Country

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 27 reviews

Love the sto'n'go, but not worth it.

by from Detroit, MI on February 22, 2009

I have a leased 2007 T&C Touring. I cannot wait to turn it in. My automatic doors have stuck on me. I have had to have the cooling fan serviced, the tie-rods replaced, bushings replaced, and oil leak repaired. I also had to have the engine replaced at 20,000. Luckily covered under warranty, but still a pain. The sto'n'go is an amazing design. It is the most positive thing I can recommend this vehicle for. I have known others with issues with electrical.

Never buying an American Vehicle again

by from on April 5, 2012

Got this car new. Only 4 years old and had to change breaks, transmission died, A/C is dead. Lots of problems with this car. Mechanic told me this type of vehicle has had lots of problems. Consumer Reports said same thing. Waste of money.

Nice ride

by from Johannesburg, MI on August 20, 2013

This is a used (2007) vehicle, but yet it is still giving us gas mileage between 23-17 mpg. Here are the key features that I love: Stow and Go Seating: I never knew that I needed this until i owned this van. It is simple to use, and has already been extremely convenient in only 1 month of ownership. All that you do is lightly tug 3 straps, and the seats are free and ready to be tucked away into the floor. Also, the places where the seats may tuck away offer extra storage when the seats are in use, so you have a place to put small luggage items that doesn't make it so that your passengers don't have leg room. I would be comfortable taking a trip with 4 adults and 2 children in this vehicle, and I am 6' tall, my husband is 6' 3". The DVD player: This is a must have on trips with small children. I have used portable DVD units that plug in to an adapter in my previous vehicle, and they were a pain. You had to hook them up to the back of a seat with flimsy straps, so if you hit a bump, they would dislodge. You had to unhook them and reattach them in order to change movies. Just a mess of cords and hassle. With the factory installed DVD player, which is standard in many editions of the Chrysler Town and Country, there are no cords to contend with, and you can load and unload DVDs from the passenger seat with ease. Keeps even my 2 year old happy on long trips. Our specific model holds up to 6 discs, so movies can easily be stored without worrying about them getting scratched or damaged The Remote: The remote for this baby is amazing. It opens and closes the two sliding doors and the cargo gate in the back. It also unlocks the doors, and has a panic alarm. Have you ever juggled a toddler and groceries while trying to open your vehicle? If so, you can appreciate this feature! Aside from "the big 3" this van is just loaded with little extras. They stuck an outlet everywhere that they could think of, and labeled the caps so that you would know if they were ran by just the battery, or if the key needed to be in the ignition for the outlet to operate. There is a cell phone holder that is great. There is 1 cup holder for each seat, plenty of places to hang clothing, a nice big storage console, the seats are very comfortable (and nice looking), the upholstery is very easy to clean, there isn't much extra leg room for my tall family, but the leg room is adequate, and the ceiling height is great. Overall, this is an excellent vehicle with versatility and features.

Comfortable, versatile, hugs the road.

by from Spokane, WA on April 23, 2007

Even without the Sto n Go seats laying flat there is plenty of storage room. The Chrysler Town and Country has a much firmer ride and is more stabile than the Dodge caravan models.

Great Minivan for Long Trips!

by from Orange County, FL on July 25, 2007

We drove this car all around Florida and I loved it. It was like the perfect family vehicle. Never had problems with it ever and the gas mileage is great too. After driving from the West Coast of Florida to the East Coast of Florida I was surprised that the vehicle still had about a full tank of gas and I asked my dad who was driving that are you sure you didn't stop at the gas station he was like no this is what we started with when we left. I was impressed!! This minivan will always be our choice for domestic vacationing.

Very nice car!

by from N. Richland Hills,Tx on December 8, 2012

Was looking for a minivan for quite a while. After several weeks, I finally found a really low mileage 2007 Town & Country (31000 mi!). It is loaded and was a great price! We love this car!

chrysler town and counry review

by from jacksonville, fl on December 29, 2012

This is a great vehicle. I love it. Perfect for what I do. I am in a professional musical group, and the stow and go seating is a remarkable feature. Gets 20 miles to the gallon as well, with a v 6.

Functional!

by from Akron,OH on September 14, 2007

We have had 2007 tourning van for few months now. Lot of features and lot of space. Back seat DVD and folding seats are big plus. We took it on a vacation to DC and realy liked the how it rode and how it handled tight parking situations. Comfortable ride on high way though noisy (tire noise). The second row seats are small for adults but still comfortable. The sliding door seems little clumsy but so far no problems.

Great Van

by from Tennessee on December 12, 2011

This the first Van I have owned, but if I new what I no now I would have owned one years ago, its the best vehicle to travel in.

After 309,000 miles I still love this van.

by from St. Joseph, MI on October 24, 2012

Does it break down? Yes and I address those issues right away. This car still drives like new and I don't think twice about driving it hundreds of miles on a trip. Its a 1996. I will say I am looking for a newer one to replace this one. Just because

Similar Models