2007 Town & Country

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Performance
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country?

Nice ride

by aubshay1 from Johannesburg, MI on Tue Aug 20 2013

This is a used (2007) vehicle, but yet it is still giving us gas mileage between 23-17 mpg. Here are the key features that I love: Stow and Go Seating: I never knew that I needed this until i owned this van. It is simple to use, and has already been extremely convenient in only 1 month of ownership. All that you do is lightly tug 3 straps, and the seats are free and ready to be tucked away into the floor. Also, the places where the seats may tuck away offer extra storage when the seats are in use, so you have a place to put small luggage items that doesn't make it so that your passengers don't have leg room. I would be comfortable taking a trip with 4 adults and 2 children in this vehicle, and I am 6' tall, my husband is 6' 3". The DVD player: This is a must have on trips with small children. I have used portable DVD units that plug in to an adapter in my previous vehicle, and they were a pain. You had to hook them up to the back of a seat with flimsy straps, so if you hit a bump, they would dislodge. You had to unhook them and reattach them in order to change movies. Just a mess of cords and hassle. With the factory installed DVD player, which is standard in many editions of the Chrysler Town and Country, there are no cords to contend with, and you can load and unload DVDs from the passenger seat with ease. Keeps even my 2 year old happy on long trips. Our specific model holds up to 6 discs, so movies can easily be stored without worrying about them getting scratched or damaged The Remote: The remote for this baby is amazing. It opens and closes the two sliding doors and the cargo gate in the back. It also unlocks the doors, and has a panic alarm. Have you ever juggled a toddler and groceries while trying to open your vehicle? If so, you can appreciate this feature! Aside from "the big 3" this van is just loaded with little extras. They stuck an outlet everywhere that they could think of, and labeled the caps so that you would know if they were ran by just the battery, or if the key needed to be in the ignition for the outlet to operate. There is a cell phone holder that is great. There is 1 cup holder for each seat, plenty of places to hang clothing, a nice big storage console, the seats are very comfortable (and nice looking), the upholstery is very easy to clean, there isn't much extra leg room for my tall family, but the leg room is adequate, and the ceiling height is great. Overall, this is an excellent vehicle with versatility and features.

After 309,000 miles I still love this van.

by Harpo from St. Joseph, MI on Wed Oct 24 2012

Does it break down? Yes and I address those issues right away. This car still drives like new and I don't think twice about driving it hundreds of miles on a trip. Its a 1996. I will say I am looking for a newer one to replace this one. Just because

Love the sto'n'go, but not worth it.

by soccer mom from Detroit, MI on Sun Feb 22 2009

I have a leased 2007 T&C Touring. I cannot wait to turn it in. My automatic doors have stuck on me. I have had to have the cooling fan serviced, the tie-rods replaced, bushings replaced, and oil leak repaired. I also had to have the engine replaced at 20,000. Luckily covered under warranty, but still a pain. The sto'n'go is an amazing design. It is the most positive thing I can recommend this vehicle for. I have known others with issues with electrical.

Does not recommend this car!!

Very nice car!

by Family man from N. Richland Hills,Tx on Sat Dec 08 2012

Was looking for a minivan for quite a while. After several weeks, I finally found a really low mileage 2007 Town & Country (31000 mi!). It is loaded and was a great price! We love this car!

Great Minivan for Long Trips!

by Summer Cruisers from Orange County, FL on Wed Jul 25 2007

We drove this car all around Florida and I loved it. It was like the perfect family vehicle. Never had problems with it ever and the gas mileage is great too. After driving from the West Coast of Florida to the East Coast of Florida I was surprised that the vehicle still had about a full tank of gas and I asked my dad who was driving that are you sure you didn't stop at the gas station he was like no this is what we started with when we left. I was impressed!! This minivan will always be our choice for domestic vacationing.

Great Van

by Mimi's ride from Tennessee on Mon Dec 12 2011

This the first Van I have owned, but if I new what I no now I would have owned one years ago, its the best vehicle to travel in.

Comfortable, versatile, hugs the road.

by Pathfinder from Spokane, WA on Mon Apr 23 2007

Even without the Sto n Go seats laying flat there is plenty of storage room. The Chrysler Town and Country has a much firmer ride and is more stabile than the Dodge caravan models.

So far so good

by First time Mini Van owner from Michigan on Thu Mar 20 2014

I absolutely love the stow and go seats. Gas mileage is about 23 on the highway (not bad for a van). The windshield washer has stopped a couple times because of loose wiring. So far it has handles great in the winter weather. I love the smooth ride!! I am happy so far!!

chrysler town and counry review

by AK from jacksonville, fl on Sat Dec 29 2012

This is a great vehicle. I love it. Perfect for what I do. I am in a professional musical group, and the stow and go seating is a remarkable feature. Gets 20 miles to the gallon as well, with a v 6.

Very reliable

by car buff from Grand Island, NE on Thu Jan 28 2016

This vehicle replaced a pick-up that was extremely reliable. We are so pleased with the Town & Country. It has proven itself in a short period of time.

1 2 3 4