2011 Chrysler Town And Country

Best for safety

by from Pine City, NY on March 2, 2011

The 2011 Town & Country is the first minivan out of 1 0owned by the family that is everything I ever wanted and was in need of without a single compromise. The safety features exceed those of all minivans, crossovers and SUV's on the market. The Limited edition is like a limo built for an entire family. It is so comfortable, we take it everywhere and it is also perfect for couple's get-aways with my husband and our married friends. It handles great, drives beautifully and is extremely roomy. The leather interior is better than that of a German luxury sedan. The media center for driver and all passengers in each of the three rows keeps us all entertained and is even designed to suit the individual's interest in something different, including my need for directions, the news, weather, etc. Ear phones with superior sound keep the kids happy while I focus on driving. When the children are happy (and secure), so am I! There are no dislikes, flaws or even suggestions. We tested every minivan and like-passenger-vehicles on the market today and the Chrysler Town & Country is by far the best in every area, including quality, ease of use, reliability, comfort and superior fit & finish... with first rate materials, paint, etc.

Prime Transportation

by from East Syracuse, NY on February 28, 2011

We looked at every brand minivan and crossover in the market. The Honda and Toyota fans were outstanding and a close 2nd and third. For the money, the Chrysler Limited edition Town & Country is the nicest riding, handling, comfortable and roomy, but the quality and reliability are what sold us. The best interior of them all. We may never go back to a foreign make after buying this superior product... and it looks elegant!

Love the classiness and comfort!!

by from Naperville, IL on April 16, 2011

Love this van! If you have to have a van it's the only way to go - very very comfortable, drives like a dream, quiet, best road trip car out there, heated steering wheel is the bomb! Love my luxury car, feel very spoiled with it!! The only thing to be careful in buying is make sure you get the better suspension, it makes a HUGE difference in the handling - otherwise you feel like your in a truck with the bouncy ride. It's a MUST have and I don't know why they would give you the option for only a couple hundred dollars difference. Sound system is great and the nav system upgrade to Garmin is much improved from the 2008 van I had before. Get all the upgrades you can in this van - it is a completely difference car if you drive them both. The Limited is worth it for sure!

The Best

by from Southern California on February 20, 2012

Traded in a Honda Odyssey that was a good driver but was noisy at high speeds and had one minor electrical problem after another. The Chrysler Limited is much quieter, gets better mileage, and has a number of features and design elements the Odyssey did not offer. The blind spot detection, passby detection, rain sensing wipers and automatic high beam headlights all work well, as does the traffic sensing GPS and the music storage on the hard drive. The car is commodious, smooth, quiet, and competent.

I am so happy with my car

by from Minnesota on January 3, 2012

I purchased this vehicle knowing I was planning a long roadtrip. Not only was this vehicle comfortable with just me in the car but when loaded with grandkids and others along with the luggage and presents!!! I am so happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this vehicle over even the more trendy cross-overs.

Great van - can't compare this van to older models

by from Lansing on June 21, 2011

Great van - looked at older models (2009 - 2010) and the new 2011 we bought (Touring L) is awesome and actually fun to drive.

Love this Van!

by from Clarksburg, WV on December 5, 2011

What a luxury to drive this Van! I absolutely love it. It so comfortable and has more bells and whistles than you can imagine!

Excellent value

by from Louisville, KY on January 30, 2012

This is the most excited I have been about a new car. I tell my wife that if the word gets out about the "goodies" on this thing and the way it performs they will sell out of them. It is brand new and I paid only $2000 more than I did in 2003 when I bought my new Honda Odessy. It is way quieter than the Honda and has a much better sound system. It has phenominally more features, great interior, heated steering wheel and front and back seats, power this and that, and it all works perfectly. The sound system is great, ride is fine, and there are a lot of options and settings for each feature, i.e., keyless entry has several options, just touch the door and it unlocks, power side doors open in two ways, the back hatch door opens in three ways. The remote start is great to warm the car up before getting in. This machine is amazing. Only down side is mileage -about 15-18 mpg around town. Probably 18-20 on the road. I hightly recommend this car. Chrysler has done an excellent job of engineering and manufacturing this machine. You owe it to yourself to go and test drive one. You will be amazed at all of the little things they have done to make driving easy, safe (like side mirror warnings and back-up warnings) comforatble and enjoyable. I hightly recommend it.

Awesome ride

by from Norfolk VA on January 9, 2012

friends teased that i got a minivan but they love riding in it! smooth easy ride, comfortable seating. lots of room and got lots of extras!!! so happy with my purchase!!!

Safe and Secure!

by from Boone, IA on April 24, 2011

We closely examined a host of vehicles for this model year before deciding on the 2011 T&C Limited minivan. It was a difficult choice with very fine vans from Honda and Toyota. We think each deserves a close looking, but we selected the Chrysler van when factoring our need for seat configuration options, value and cost. The Town & Country excels with an exceptional drive, roominess, safety, luxury car ride, entertainment system, creature comforts (like heated steering wheel), Garmin navigation and sightliness. Lack of blind spots is a strong point when factoring occupants, pedestrians. and others on the road. Our thoughts echo those of the other owners posting here in regards to quality and other outstanding attributes found in driving and enjoying the T&C experience with this newly and vastly impoved multi purpose vehicle for '11. What a stellar minivan!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Chrysler Town And Country