2013 Town & Country

2013 Chrysler Town & Country

2013 Chrysler Town & Country

Have you driven the 2013 Chrysler Town & Country?

Very Luxerious

by Grannyhauler from Vancouver, Wa on Mon Apr 15 2013

We just updated my mother in laws 1998 Plymouth grand voyager for this new Town and Country. Wow, what a difference! The interior is so beautiful and useful. There are more items than we will ever use but will have fun learning and trying them. We have a proud feeling driving her around in this mini van and I don't know why they call it a mini-van, how big is a regular van? Very happy!

Good For Travling My Kids And For Vacations

by ChryslerTown&Country from Wintersville, Ohio on Sun Apr 21 2013

I love this van its so reliable and better than my 2005 Chevrolet Venture that I traded in for this.I Have 2 childeren 1 on the way and the leather is so soft and it feels like a living room on wheels.I have the Touring-L and the stone white color with black leather.When we first bought it it had 22 miles on it then we drove from Wintersville,Ohio to Ocean City,MD so then it had 442 miles on it then we drove from Ocean City,MD to Mrytle Beach,SC so then it had 936 miles on it then we drove back home In Wintersville,Ohio so we just bought it and it already has 1,577 miles on it! This car is great for traveling my kids love the DVD entertainment system. GREAT CAR

Impressed so far

by Julian H from Chicago, IL on Sun Feb 10 2013

This is our second T&C and have been impressed with the features and the comforts of this van. We purchased the 2013 and currently have 2500 miles, so it is still very new. Very well engineered! Considered all the available minivans and the T&C was by far the best equipped and the best deal for the money. Not overly fond of the exterior styling, understanding it is a minivan after all, but I think Toyota has the nicest looking van on the market currently. With that said, the interior in the T&C is nicest on the market and it is as nicely finished as as our Buick Enclave (which I rate very highly). Very refined ride and very quiet cabin. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wifi feature that was dealer installed. Works great.

Chrysler's Back!

by Gordon from Vero Beach, Florida on Tue Feb 19 2013

I've owned 5 mini-vans over a period of 25 years, including two Dodge Grand Caravans, 2 Chrysler T&C's, and a Toyota Sienna. My recent purchase is one of the 2 Chrysler T&C's mentioned above. I've seen a vast improvement in the quality of the Chrysler product over that 25 year period of time, and would now rate the Chrysler T&C as equal to any of the other mini-van products on the road today. So, considering all other things equal now, the deciding factor for me was the "Stow and Go" middle and rear seats. They make the vehicle the most practical and versital vehicle on the road!

Wonderful Van

by Ohio Vanman from Piqua, Ohio on Thu Sep 18 2014

Our 2013 Town and Country now has 53,000 miles on it without any problems. The ride is smooth and quiet and it is extremely comfortable--especially on long trips. We just returned from an 1100 mile round trip with another couple and I got an even 27 miles per gallon(mostly highway driving). I love the features and convenience of this van and consider it to be the best value available in minivans. My previous vehicle was a 2004 Nissan Quest--it was a good van but nothing like the Chrysler! I would recommend this van to anyone considering a family vehicle.

I can't believe I bought a minivan

by MiniVan Hater from Seattle, WA on Thu Jun 27 2013

Absolutely amazed at how much I am enjoying this minivan! It is very comfortable and well appointed with great things I am loving! The blind spot warning is awesome. Love that I don't need my keys out of my purse ever! MPG is great too! Seattle to Salt Lake City we averaged 27 with a cargo box on top and Seattle to Portland 30. We have owned it less than a month, put 3,500 miles on it and absolutely love it.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

New 2013 Minivan testiment

by Gbrow from Maine on Sat Apr 06 2013

I just traded a 2007 Chrysler Aspen for this vehicle and found this one to be comparable to the Aspen as far as creature comforts go, but the drivetrain issues that this vehicle has in some ways out shadows it's otherwise sweet appearance and interior pleasures. The ride is really good, and the internal features are really great and easy to locate and use. This goes for both the front and second row areas. I am very happy with the overall vehicle, but the driveability issues causes me concern. Perhaps as more miles are put on, these issues will become minimized. Lets hope!!!!

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

by midnight rambler from Naperville, IL on Sat Mar 16 2013

It amazes me to see the Oddsey rated #1 in the minivan segment. I looked at both, as well as the Nissan, which looks like an art deco refrigerator, and the T&C had a nicer interior, better engine/horsepower, better looks, and the piece de resistance, stow and go seats. This is far and away a great vehicle, by any standards. I do wish it got better city mileage (15.5-16 with 14K miles), but on a good day, I get 26-27 highway. Great nav/info system, uconnect, and technology in general. I love this thing.

This is 3rd Chrysler Town & Country I've owned

by Chrysler fan from Lynchburg, VA on Wed Oct 23 2013

Vehicle is awsome! Meets my needs and vehicle performance all I expected. Great vehicle on road and great family vehicle.

So Far So Good!

by Family Man from Chicago, IL on Mon Dec 31 2012

Was not sure if I wanted to own a mini van, but after the test drive and purchase I'm glad I did. Plenty of room for the family. I love the stow and go, lots of trunk space. Kids love the dvd. Drives great! Great VaLue when compared to other competitors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2013 Chrysler Town & Country

I hadn't spent any quality time in the Chrysler Town & Country since I became a mom in 2010. I liked the minivan before, and now that it's even more relevant for my family, this living-room-on-wheels really delivered.

If you can get past its unrefined drivetrain, the 2013 Chrysler Town & Country impresses with outstanding amounts of space and comfort for all the people and baggage families carry.

For 2013, the Town & Country gained some new entertainment features, including an HDMI input for the standard rear-entertainment system, along with two rear USB ports for charging mobile devices. A separate Blu-ray-compatible, dual-screen entertainment system is a new option. See the features and specs compared... Read More