2013 Chrysler Town And Country

Best Chrysler Mini-vans owned for over 20 years.

by from Grand Rapids MICH on September 15, 2017

Hard decision to replace for a newer, less mileage car. Has really given comfort, value and service for the money.

Great family vehicle!

by from Dayton, OH on August 13, 2017

This van is about as "loaded" as it can be! Bluetooth, back passenger TV screens...great for family road trips! Routine maintenance reminders and low mileage!

nothing could be better

by from Wheaton IL on August 12, 2017

It's so cool minivan!!! My best thing about this car is that sits going under the floor, no other minivans can do that... and it's a lot of space... best value for my money. On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 29.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this car!!! It's very good for the family! For Traveling and every day using...

Wanted a newer van

by from Geneseo,Il on August 4, 2017

I think this vehicle is a great used vehicle and very well maintained. I like that is was traded in as a one owner. We bought it right after it got traded in. It never even got to see the lot or get looked at. Our salesman was great. The features of this van are well worth the money. I like the mirror to be able to see in the back because I do daycare. The backup option is a plus so I don't hit anything backing up. We do some traveling back and forth some good distances for medical appointments so we needed a good vehicle and I think we have found it in this van. We sometimes travel 600 or 330 miles in a day for appts so we need something reliable. I like the gas mileage it gets. The test drive proved it was worthy of buying. The DVD player was an added bonus for having daycare kids in the car as well. It is just an all around good vehicle.

Great Family vehicle

by from Louisville, KY on July 25, 2017

This car was bought to use for a family car and it has served us well. It has lots of room and travels well.

Very roomy and practical minivan

by from Nampa, ID on July 19, 2017

We love this minivan. We use the Stow and Go option a lot. So convenient to fold down the seats into the floor and your left with all that hauling room. We love the styling of it as well. It uses all (cool blue) LED lighting inside. Goes well with the tan seats. The outside is stylish as well. We've been on 2 road trips since we purchased it and we average 28 mpg on both trips. Normal driving for us, which is 50% city/50% Highway we average 23 mpg. The one issue I have with my TC is the transmission performance. I've read online that this has been an issues for Chrysler. Many times I've had people tell me that my transmission is going out because of the hard shifting. From P to D to R to D it doesn't matter it shifts pretty hard. Not all the time either, which tells me there might be something going on. Also, when slowing down to a stop and it shifts down to 2nd then 1st, it's a pretty hard shift. You'll feel it shift down. But that could be because of the gear ratio?. Overall we love our minivan. Very practical and roomy.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Absolutely love all the features!

by from Greenwood, IN on July 12, 2017

I went from a '95 that you sat in, turned the key & took off to a 2013 that had everything. What a difference. We first leased it & loved it so much we bought it. We have received so many compliments on how attractive it is. We added a running board & a pattern, bought from Walmart, down the side. It drives so nice, it almost drives itself. The mirrors telling you when someone is beside you, the auto dim lights, rear back up, seats folding down, all modern features that would have been nice when our kids were little. We would have bought a new one when our lease was up if they had not discontinued them.

This van is amazing

by from Kalamazoo mi on July 12, 2017

So many bells and whistles! Great for families. Great for road trips. Can also haul with the stow and go feature!

Nicest car I've owned

by from Kingsport Tennessee on July 5, 2017

I love it .. I have the touring limited model and I love it. I have push button start and a whole bunch of wonderful details!

Nice Family Vehicle

by from Texas on May 6, 2017

The outside looks like...well a minivan, but once you're inside, there are tons of features that make this family vehicle very convenient and practical. The kids can watch movies in both the 2nd and 3rd row. The Stow N Go second row seats make it easy to access the 3rd row.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chrysler Town And Country