1. Handling. Super great handling. I feel I am so connected to the road when I drive the van. The steering wheel, the body and the pedals give you a very solid feedback of the road and the driv...
1. Handling. Super great handling. I feel I am so connected to the road when I drive the van. The steering wheel, the body and the pedals give you a very solid feedback of the road and the driving conditions. This is the first thing I looked at when I compare the it to other brands and models. You feel like you are driving a Sedan like SUV. The handling and control is sharp!
2. Quiet. the T&C limited has very quiet interior. It might be the most quiet minivan.
4. Powerful. The engine has plenty of power on the road. Going up and down hills... no problem.
5. Storage space. This is the only current model minivan available in the market that you can stow all rows and make the interior totally flat. Great feature especially when you need to move over size items.
6 Full of gadgets that your wife and kids are actually care:
Safety -Blind spot, parking/backup camera/sensor, cross path detector, smart auto light/high beam, Auto dim rear mirror and outside mirror, heated front and second road seat, 1 touch 3rd row stow, rain sensitive wipers, HID lamp and fog lamp, active restrain headrest, all around airbag/ knee airbag.
Entertainment- Voice able Navigation, Bluetooth and music stream, HDD media center with 2 rear screens (2nd and 3rd road) and 1 in dash TV screen with Blue Ray and DVD players, HDMI input, travel link with all travel info, 1 year free satellite XM radio, wireless headphones, 9 speaker and subwoofer (sound is at least the premium home theater quality, it's so good)...
Comfort and food looking interior- Top quality soft but supportive Nappa leather ( this is something you can usually find in the true expensive cars), front and second row heat, steering wheel heat, 1 touch power mirror, 1 touch 3rd road configuration /stow, remote start, keyless start and go button. Programmable key fob. Seat and setting memories for different drivers. Passenger 8 way power seat, third row power recliner, the Ambient blue lights make the already good looking interior feels even more modern and elegant at night...
7. Uconnect/ Nav: It is one of the best Bluetooth/voice control/ NAV/media center I used. Smart but simple. Great, timely and accurate NAV instructions- Smarter than my ios google map in some cases and a least as good as the google map.
8. Great big value: Needless to say The 2014 T&C limited provides super great performance, handling and features. And it is $7000+ more affordable than the comparable Japanese models/trim.
headrest of the second and third rows can be more comfortable.
Interior space is not the biggest in the competition.
Transmission is good but can be more responsive to shift up from the lower gear. But overall it feels appropriate.
no cooled seats.
No Passenger lumbar support
The Super console is beautiful but it could be a little bit taller.
Seat comfort of the second and third row are good. soft and supportive. But the top notch 2nd and third row comfort might belong to the Japanese counterparts although it has super comfortable front road seat even comparing to the Japanese minivans.
Boxy exterior might not appear to the younger audience. For others... it looks elegant.
This car is a gem. For those people who look for combination of practical, a lot of useful gadgets/features, best handling and power, classy in and out looking at a great price, you don't need to look any further. The 2014 Town and Country is THE CHOICE. I would give this car a 9/10 rating.