2010 Dodge Challenger

Most Beautiful head turning grin inducing car

by from San Antonio, TX on September 18, 2017

Great Ride and don't let anyone tell you it can't turn on a dime. The car was always fun to drive and exciting to add on to. in its base form it was still quick and had get up and go.

A pure muscle car

by from Boston, Ma on September 7, 2017

Take the car for what it is- a true muscle car. It's a fun, large vehicle that comfortably fits adults of all sizes. Rip donuts, do burnouts and gawk over the classic styling. Pre- 2015 Challengers don't have the most luxurious interiors, but it's a great vehicle to simply have fun in

My Dream Car

by from Bay City on August 11, 2017

Every since i could remember I've always wanted one and i finally got it for a low price and it's honestly a dream come true. Everything about it is just right and the price was even better !

Great Ride

by from Temple Hills,MD on August 4, 2017

after test driving the challenger i know for sure that this will be my next car! i can wait till next year when I'm driving mines off the lot.
Not Rated Reliability

Best car on the market

by on August 3, 2017

I love this car. Excellent gas mileage, great power. It's the all around car for any owner. Highly recommend.

Fun muscle car

by from Taftville ,CT on June 22, 2017

Lots of fun to drive ,get lots of positive comments from strangers classic challenger style,back seat big enough for adults,huge trunk

The 2010 Challenger has an Amazing Design!!

by from Lebanon, NH on June 7, 2017

I owned a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

First muscle car I've owned

by from Mechanicsville VA on April 24, 2017

Got it used and it had some issues. But I was expecting there to be minor problems with it being nearly 10 years old. Overall I am very happy and have decided to stay with a Challenger once I finally have to look for a replacement.

Overall best car I've owned

by from Park forest,IL on March 14, 2017

Dealing made easy....i know where to go next time I am looking for a good quality vehicle at a reasonable price...

Challenger is everything you expect.

by from on December 2, 2016

The Challenger R/T is everything you expect it to be, old school muscle in a modern package with the styling of yesteryear and today's performance.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Challenger