2012 Dodge Challenger

Awesome car! Still love it!

by from Danville, Indiana on September 7, 2017

This is probably my favorite car I've ever owned. Beautiful outside and very comfy inside. It's not a family car per say but it does have decent room in the back seat for a two door car. Great sound system and beautiful interior. Plan on keeping it for a long time to come.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome power, reliable, comfortable, fun to drive

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA on September 4, 2017

Awesome power and fun to drive, very reliable, very room and comfortable, great power and speed, good mileage for so much power.

very nice car

by from colton ca on August 9, 2017

one of the most reliable car I ever own , sporty , safe and reliable, trunk is huge and is very good is gas .

SILVER BULLET

by from Hixson, TN on August 6, 2017

Love it bought this for my son he loves it great looking car a power house RT with the Hemy 5.7 L V8 engine a daily driver with a confortable insurance price tag for a young kid love it

The best daily driver muscle car ever!

by from Oklahoma City, OK on August 1, 2017

This car is nothing short of amazing and fun! I've owned my car for 5 years now and have had no mechanical issues at all. It has plenty of room to get groceries and pack up things for a road trip. A lot of room in the car to stretch your legs. The drivetrain is awesome too. A lot of power and a blast to take around the city. The outside design is classic yet modern. It gets very good MPG for a muscle car. I can get 25+ on the highway! I love my car. Everything about it is quality.

The Best car

by from Tallahassee on July 27, 2017

I love this car. It is everything you would want in a muscle car, the power and acceleration are unmatched in its class.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I ever own

by from BOSTON on June 30, 2017

I think its perfect for gas mileage I love this car best buy ever, very spacious for family trips and the looks

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I ever had.

by from Dallas, TX on June 13, 2017

This car is a true classic muscle car. With power on demand and comfort when you want it, its the best of both worlds. The 4.7L Hemi with VVT is truly an ingenious invention. I love that it shuts off 4 cylinders when just cruising, and when I punch it there's no hesitation. I've taken this car across country and it's a very comfortable ride. I have no regrets about buying this car. I would probably buy 2 next time.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Macon, GA on May 17, 2017

Dodge really hit the mark with this one. I traded in a newer 2014 Camaro for this and have never looked back. The interior feels sturdy, not plasticky, and every part of the car has a genuine retro feel that makes you feel like you're driving a true muscle car. I put this next to a '70 Challenger, and it looks like a slightly updated version. I've never had a mechanical problem with this car, and I haven't had any of the roominess issues that plague most 2-door cars. The backseat is large, and the seats fold down to increase your already VERY ample trunk space. I will say that this is a HEAVY car, but it has a lot of power to make up for it. I particularly enjoy my 6-speed manual, but the automatic version is also a joy to drive. It doesn't beat you half to death like so many other cars in its class. This has been my primary vehicle, and I've driven it all over the place, from the Tail of the Dragon to the interstate to dirt roads. It can handle everything you throw at it and more.

Beautiful Sports Car

by from INDIANA on May 16, 2017

Love the exterior and interior design. Runs and drives smooth. You can feel the weight of the car which gives it a solid feel. Handles turns like a dream. Excellent sound system. Beautiful interi...
Love the exterior and interior design. Runs and drives smooth. You can feel the weight of the car which gives it a solid feel. Handles turns like a dream. Excellent sound system. Beautiful interior.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Dodge Challenger