2007 Dodge Charger

Best caf I have ever owned

by from Orlando, Fl on June 1, 2011

I recently purchased a 2007 Charger SRT 8 with low miliage and great price. Thanks Cars.com for making my dream into a reality.

Nice car, but miss things from my tradein

by from Gold Bar, WA on July 20, 2007

I love the power in this car (2007 Charger L/T), the handling seems decent , exterior design is handsome, interior style and what few excessaries comes with my model is okay, compared to my tradein (2004 Chrysler 300M Spl). I miss the extra "bells and whistles" I became used to, but the Hemi engine makes up for it. I'm liking the car more as I drive it. It's my "New Baby".

Charger

by from on November 9, 2013

This car was bought primarily as a vehicle to get me back and forth to work. I had a 2000 Altima before and I immediately noticed the drop in MPG, it is a smooth driving and powerful car but could have been a bit better on gas, especially with winter approaching. Luckily for me I work 10 mins from my apartment. I give it an 8/10

Four Door Sedan Hot Rod

by from Pike Road, Al. on May 30, 2014

I bought a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T. This is an awesome vehicle. In my opinion, it is a Four Door Hot Rod Sedan. Unlike some of the hot rods of yesterday, this car has a host of creature comforts. Leather interior, heated power front seats. Automatic climate control, with rear air vents. Power sunroof. Five speed AutoStik Transmission. MultiDisplacement engine for fuel economy. Pass thru rear seat, in case you want to defile your vehicle by hauling something too long for the spacious trunk. I could go on and on, but I will stop with these too points. The battery is in the trunk, if you know why, that point is important. Also, lets not forget the all important Hemi engine!!!

superb car

by from on September 29, 2011

Probablly the best car for the money in the market. Dodge did a really great car, safe, with a superb engine, it has the look, has the power. Is really confortable to drive, spacious. Is stong like a tank, i had an accident with that impacting a horse in the highway at 70miles, and the damages were minimum, i got away of the car without injuries for a terrific qudruple car accident. The best.

i bought it !!!

by from on January 12, 2013

That car is amazing ! I love it ! Fells like you are flying. I got more for my money on this vehicle than I did on my last one that I spent away more on it

awesome one

by from on October 25, 2010

must have this car is the best for the money and for the horsepower gas mileage is great and it sure gets the looks

happy days in this car

by from athletic on January 24, 2009

I bought this car in m,ay of '07 it is amazing the 3.5L V6 is fast and the handling is great, one thing I miss from my trade-in was the navigation system that came standard. Any hoozer it is a great getting-around-town car.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Rocky Mount NC on June 1, 2011

Love this car....very sporty yet roomy enough for a family of 5.......get lots of compliments on this car!

Love it

by from Rochester, NY on October 3, 2007

I bought a used 07 Charger with 21K miles on it after getting rear-ended in an 04 Malibu. I got it at a great price (was a rental car) . I was looking for car with great gas mileage as i commute to work every day and while shopping i test drove both Corollas and Civics. These cars have nothing on the Charger. The entire time i was test driving it, i had a smile from ear to ear. I knew this was my car. Ironically, the very same day i got the Charger, i hit a deer. This car is so solid and beefy, i didn't even feel the impact. And while the $ amount on the damages was relatively steep, the visible damage was very little. While my car was in the shop, they gave me a loaner car...a Malibu. What a difference. I feel much safer in this car than a Malibu, and it's a heck of a lot more fun too. I've finally gotten around to playing with the auto/manual transmission, which is a learning curve for me, but still makes driving even more fun. Plus the looks on it are quite stunning. I've gotten nothing but awesome praise from neighbors and friends with my purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Dodge Charger