2008 Dodge Charger

terry mack was excellent

by from indianapolis indiana on September 18, 2017

i always wanted a dodge charger and i finally got one.terry mack was a excellent person and he got good customers skills
Not Rated Reliability

Great car!

by from Albuquerque on August 22, 2017

The 2008 Charger is a power performer, with commanding exterior styling and a roomy, comfortable interior. Powerful available engines Competent and confident handling for large sedan Aggressive, distinct and well-liked exterior Spacious interior that can easily accommodate five adults

Uses car for Transportingfamily

exceptional value and performance

by from Nampa Idaho on August 5, 2017

this is the first sports car that I have owned and I am hooked I love this car for its comfort gas mileage and overall performance

Loved this car

by from Charlotte, NC on August 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this car, it started giving me a few issues but not until year 8 of ownership, I thought it was a great car.

Excellent car

by from Edison, NJ on July 15, 2017

I owned the car for eight years. Loved driving it the whole time. It is comfortable, powerful, not too bad on gas. One of my favorite cars I've owned. Just bought a newer version which I like as well.

Nice Car. Save Money.

by from IOWA CITY, IA on June 17, 2017

Nice Car. Drive it two years. Great for commuting. It is a really reliable car. Saving money and strong energy.

Great Car

by from Amarillo TX on June 2, 2017

Car met all expectations. Very fun and powerful. Easily my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. Would recommend to family and friends.

Sporty, Fun and Reliable

by from Dover, OH on May 26, 2017

This car has met the needs of our family tremendously. Plenty of space for the kids in the back. Heated seats for me. And sporty enough for my husband!

A good car to introduce you to dodge

by from Half Moon Bay, Ca on May 4, 2017

I bought it with some issues it lasted me a wile and did a good job of doing everything I needed it too

Best of both worlds

by from Eagle Lake on April 16, 2017

This car gave me the comfort and performance i need. the power is all there when you need it yet it rides like my Audi did. Do need to upgrade anything in the car including the Stereo. 2,000 mile non stop drive was like a commute to work. Top of it's class.