2011 Charger

4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

2011 Dodge Charger v6! LOVE IT!!!!

by Sionele from San leandro, ca on March 29, 2011

even though the rt was out of my price range, i am still super happy with the v6. First off, it has plenty of power for me- i did 0-60 in about 7 sec flat. not bad. the bluetooth to my phone is so cool and i love how the doors unlock when i touch the handle. this car drives super smooth and is super quiet, even at highway speeds. Plenty of room..im 6 ft and 295 lbs and i can have the seat where i want it and still fit in the back seat. i have 3 kids..although a little snug width wise, all 3 car seats fit. i got mine for 23995...just in case anybody wanted to know as far as negotiating. but all in all...I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!! next year im upgrading to the rt because i really want the leather seats and more power isnt bad. lol

My Adult-size Toy!

by Charged by Charger! from Atlanta, GA on April 10, 2011

I love my 2011 Dodge Charger! This is my first Chrysler product since the 70's and by far better than all other cars since owning an Imperial that I so loved. The Charger is sporty, roomier and better riding and handling than my 2008 Cadillac STS trade. Quality is right up there with BMW and Mercedes. No ill fitting pieces. All surfaces are nicely appointed. The leather is the best in the business. I thought I would miss my faithful Caddy but I have become an instant fan of my Billet color Charger. The only things I would change are minor: a panorama sunroof option (Dodge offers a power tilt & slide sunroof now), AWD on V6 models (currently only available on the 5.7 liter HEMI V8 R/T model range) and an SRT-6 version - knowing the a 6.4 liter V8 is due out soon. My days of driving a large V8 are behind me with a six this grand. I am thrilled with 32 miles with highway driving and about 26 in town. That is why I would urge you to compare the V6 and V8 versions of the new Charger. The Pentastar-6 has ample horsepower, in my opinion and should save you money at the pump.

Nothing better than a 2011 Charger R/T 5.7 HEMI

by Bandit from Aldie VA on July 17, 2011

My first car was a 77" charger with a 318L in it I loved it! So, when Dodge came out with the new body style in 06"-10", I stated I was going to get my car back! But there was something just a little off with the body and interior, something just not right. That all came to an abrupt halt when Dodge released the NEW 2011! It's simply AWESOME! Dodge had out done themselves in all aspects of the car! The whole car has been redesigned; my wife who stated no more Camry?s and no more SUV's LOVES this car! Heck, I love this CAR! The Hemi puts out a low aggressive rumbling and when someone here's it, they look around and get out of the way. When they see the front end in their rearview mirror their eye's enlarge as they begin to sweat and look for a way to flee...Simply stated again..AEWSOME!!

Handsome New Car... Love My New R/T!

by Excited Driver from Pitsford, NY on March 18, 2011

just picked up my new red pearl coat charger r/t about a week ago. cannot stop looking at it. cannot help myself! the new look is hot, hot, hot! much praise where every i go. most impressed w/ the quality. not an issue. never had a car so perfect. the v8 is fast! mileage is really decent. was worried about mpg, but average 28 mpg and still breaking it in. great for a large car w/ hemi-8. almost waited for the srt-8 due out in a few months but i couldn't wait to get into a 2011 charger. the color is sweet w/ all black leather. just flawless. cannot say a single bad thing about this car!

Awesome!

by Kettering Grad from Clarkston, MI on July 21, 2011

I just bought the 2011 Charger R/T Road and Track package with Super Track Pak and Driver Convenience group. I must say this car is awesome!! Like what everyone says, the nice Hemi rumble yet the amazingly quiet ride when off the gas is great. All the features that come standard on this car are simply jaw-dropping. The vehicle performs extremely well for being 4000+lbs. The only negative I've noticed so far is the seat design. The Super Track Pak comes with leather seats with suede inserts to help plant your butt in the seat during "sporty" maneuvers, but the seats are designed more towards you sitting "on-them" rather than "in-them" so making those maneuvers is tricky when you feel like you're going to fly out of your seat. But all and all, the 2011 Charger is just plain awesome!

excellent ride

by jc1966 from Miami, Fl on September 8, 2012

I've hade the RT for almost a year now, love the confort and the ride it gives. Yes, it has had some recalls but nothing major, one was for the door handles and the second for the breaks wiring. excellent service from Dodge, their customer service was impecable. Never had a Dodge vehicle before or an american car for that matter. Very impressed with the quality of the vehicle, its performance and features for the money i paid.

2011 r/t

by warthog from FL on December 5, 2011

A nice looking car that is a great driver. One of the last American, V8, rear wheel drive vehicles. Handles, accelerates, and brakes well. I have only owned the Charger for two months and with less than 700 miles on it the check engine light has come on twice for no apparent reason, and the entertainment system went out which required a visit to the dealer. I really like the car, but this is my first Chrysler product and I hope better times are ahead.

2nd Charger se/ in love!

by JoJo from Eagan, mn on July 3, 2012

Own a v6 3.6l Feels like ur not even driving so smooth so quiet. Especially compared to my 07 se. Everything is in perfect place plus dodge has finally put some technology into their cars.... The blue led lighting is a plus. The push start can i say what key? Fuel economy display. tire psi sensor. i mean come on, this is a basic model! what basic models at this price come with that? Not my 07. Other than the go door not working when i purchased it, it has been a hoot!

I love my Charger R/T

by Charger Red from Mesquite, TX on June 4, 2012

This is a wonderful car and for the power and perfomance also get about 25 mpg on the highway. It is not as peppy as the Mustang GT and I miss the rumble of my Mustang, but it is a fantastic sports/luxury car hybrid. It is a pleasure to drive and is comfortable on long rides. I have not had it long enough to rate reliability, only 2000K miles on it, and it has already had a recall, but I have had good luck with Dodges in the past.

Bella's got problems

by Bella from Pueblo, Co on July 31, 2015

Bought the 2011 Dodge Charger. Car of my dreams, named her "BELLA". My girl is alway in the shop for something. Several recalls, blower went out on the air. I still love her because she is a beauty but I am spending a lot of money keeping her running.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8