2015 Dodge Charger

Stylish muscle car with good looks. Fun to drive

by from San Jose on September 20, 2017

2015 to 2018 Dodge Charger SXT Plus is a good and stylish muscle car, which is fun to take it on the road and drive. Sport suspension responds quick like its name "Charger". Sport mode is charged with power and speed. Overall definitely better than Honda, Toyota, Nissan. You will have eyes on your charger.

The car has been the fun I have had in a long time

by from West Valley City on September 19, 2017

The car is very beautiful. A lot of fun to drive. It was worth the wait for different vehicle. I feel young and love go out in it. What has been, is when I am driving around. Other people who has the kind of car will drive up next me and we all drive down 3500 south. It is so fun. I have had people come up to me in parking lots and what beautiful car it is. Even my son wants it really bad. The only thing I regret, is that I found at another dealer the same car color and year. 2,000.00 cheaper and with lot less miles

LOVE the Charger

by from Greer, SC on September 18, 2017

I have test driven multiple Chargers with different options and none of them disappointed me. Plenty of room up front and in the back seats. My daughter had plenty of room for her carseat and still have more than enough room for others. Performance wise, this car does great!
Not Rated Reliability

Surprising quiet ride and great power

by from Newnan,GA on September 14, 2017

Nothing too much to complain about. Bought used and the current package is adequate. I do like the ability to see the actual temperatures of the fluids in the vehicle. The way to get to it thought is a little cumbersome. I do not like the Chrysler "U:Connect: as compared to Fords "Sync". Again, much more cumbersome to operate.

A good car to drive

by on September 9, 2017

I think this car is worth to buy. It is really comfortable for me and the passengers to drive and I really love the exterior of the car.

Most Fun Car I've Owned

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 9, 2017

This vehicle is amazing, it has amazing speed for it's price and is such a joy to drive. I purchased it so that I had something available to drive my 2 kids in, but have fun on the road when the kids weren't in the car, and this car fit the bill perfectly.

One of my favorite cars

by from El Paso, TX on August 21, 2017

It's a good car I like the v8 hemi it has a fast response and I like the touch screen and the features that come with the car

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great performance

by from Northern Virginia on August 13, 2017

For a performance car, you can't beat the price, but the reliability is questionable. Fit & finish is good. OEM tires are Firestone, replace them.

Best purchase I've made by far!

by from Little Rock, AR on August 11, 2017

Beautiful interior. Sharp body design. Plenty of room for my family of 4, plus 1 more. Handles like it's on rails. Amazing get-up-and-go! First Dodge I've owned, and I plan on sticking with it for a long while.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most worth to buy car I ever own

by from CA on August 9, 2017

dodge charger RT. It's overall pretty good family muscle car, it has big back seat, it got big 5.7 v8, rear wheel drive. Fun and reliable. MPG is not that bad for a big v8, but not powerful as the srt charger. But if you daily use it, it's more than enough for you. You can pass any of the car on the highway in two second. The exterior is huge step up from older generations, as well as the interior. Can't compare to German luxury sedans but still decent quality. It has leather dashboard, soft padding doors, overall pretty nice vehicle for under 40k. Totally worth the money getting stylish look and decent power. Dodge has many color options like b5 blue, pulm crazy purple and so on, these colors gets so many attentions of people on the street, bet Lexus can't have that. Haven't got Chance to maintain the vehicle because I just own it for one month, so don't really know what I have to face in the future, but overall I really like the car and totally worth the money to owning a big v8 family sedan with stylish look, also can turn so many heads.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Dodge Charger