Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Dodge Dart?

Love this car!

by BrendaLou6171 from Orchard on Wed May 24 2017

This vehicle is worthy of all the praise given to me by the sales team. It is absolutely worth every penny

VERY Reliable Car

by TunaNoCrust from New York, NY on Fri Jul 28 2017

This car has exceeded my expectations time and time again! I bought it new with the idea that I'd be upgrading to a "better" vehicle after a few months since I live in New York. 2 1/2 years later, I'm STILL driving my baby around lol. The Car is even great during the winter months (I have yet to get stuck anywhere)

Good car/ oil consumption Problem

by Detroit from Ann Arbor on Mon Jun 04 2018

Great styling inside and out good radio I have Blacktop edition, good mileage. Problem is it goes through a qt of oil Every thousand miles. Knowing this is Very Important! If oil gets too low the engine will quit! safety feature. Must check oil regularly

The Professional Reviewers Got it Wrong

by Foodchain from Pittsburgh, PA on Sat Sep 03 2016

Having read the "expert" reviews on the Dart, I was curious of Dodge's compact sedan could hold its on in a competitive field. So I took delivery of a 2015 Dart GT with all the goodies. For a very good price out the door, I got a car with premium features, sporty handling, and enough power to be class-competitive. Dart is not perfect. Fuel economy (with the 2.4 and a manual transmission) is more mid-size than compact. Headroom is at a premium and the steering wheel doesn't tilt down far enough. But Dart is good. It handles remarkably well, has great feature content, is the best looking compact currently for sale, and has decent aftermarket support. I've owned over two dozen cars. I know where the Dart sits on the automotive food chain, but I am thoroughly enjoying my ownership experience. It is a fun cheap car. The key to Dart ownership, IMHO, is to avoid the less expensive trims and to get one fully loaded; the low-cost option packages and options take the Dart from a midpack compact car to an amazing and fun value.

Beautiful Car!!

by Nano from Coos Bay Or on Sun Sep 27 2015

It is my first new car, its a light and easy car to drive, very smooth, the handling was easy to learn and ive only driven 2 days now!! The interior is SUPER comfortable and I think the design of the interior and exterior is beautiful!! The stereo system is great, the sound is clear! After learning the controls and buttons it becomes alot easier to handle!!

Dodge Dart SXT

by Dart Enthusiast from Chicago, IL on Thu Jun 30 2016

I had been considering the Dart since in came out in 2012. I was fortunate to lease one through Uber vehicle solutions. After reading the bad reviews and ratings in Consumer Reports, I am blown away by the overall value of this car. Many of my Uber passengers ask what kind of car it is. I leased a Prius last year and it had great gas millage. The Dart doesn't quite have the gas millage of the Prius but it performs better and is much more comfortable and fun to drive. Every person whom I've talked to who actually owns loves theirs. It seats 5 very comfortably and plenty of space in the trunk for my passenger's luggage. The only problem is the acceleration. And that really isn't a problem when you consider all that you're getting. I've been driving this downtown Chicago and suburbs, rush hour, freeway and side streets. Getting on and off the highway in any situation has not been an issue with this cars. Many of my friends and family love Bimmers and Mercedes. I love my Dart!!!

Good car if it didn't have so many issues

by Topher88 from Madison wi on Sat May 13 2017

I got my dart with 1589 miles on it have has it for about 2 years now and has about 37k on it now. When I got the car it was great has great performance and good gas mileage but now it has been in the shop at least 8 times all for similar issues. 1st time was a sway bar link 2end time for the blower fan and 3erd for the thermostat. The last 5 times it has been in was all for the blower fan that runs the a.c. heat and defrost have had 3 blower motors replaced all with in a 7 month period and the actuators that control where the air blows twice.. And is currently going back for similar issues would give a better rating if these issues could/would have been fixed the first time with out having to go back over and over again

Does not recommend this car!!

Decent little car for the money

by First time new car buyer from Quincy illinois on Sat Jul 16 2016

First brand new car. I wish the inside was made for bigger people. The exterior is pretty cool. I get a lot of comments on how beautiful she is. All in all i like it. The husband hates it and refuses to get in at all. The gas mileage is surprising low. I would have thought it would be better. For a compact car i think its pretty good.

This is the only car for me.

by New Dart Owner from Kent, WA on Fri Apr 10 2015

I just bought a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. I was upside down on my last vehicle and was looking for a way out. My credit is good so I decided to shop around. I went to just about every dealership around me and test drove just about everything as well. To be honest I was looking for a full size pick up truck but once I test drove my new Dart I instantly knew that it was the car for me. I get GREAT gas mileage, the response of the vehicle while accelerating and going around corners is phenomenal. Everything from the looks of the vehicle both inside and out and the many new features that are available, this is by far the BEST car and BEST investment that I could have ever made. I am absolutely satisfied and would recommend to any car shopper to visit your local dealer and take one for a test drive. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Best Investment Ever

by Bleed Orange from Santo Domingo, NM on Sat Sep 26 2015

This car not only has outrageous speed but also has a beautiful look on the exterior and interior. The Dart GT is a fabulous car! I gave this car five stars cause its got everything I want in a vehicle! The audio it has is just mind blowing!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2015 Dodge Dart

The 2015 Dodge Dart has user-friendly technology and impressive quality, particularly among top trim levels, but several drawbacks will send compact-car shoppers elsewhere in this highly competitive field.

How competitive? Try a dozen compact-car nameplates, though two — the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic — combine for nearly a third of all sales. The Dodge Dart is in the bottom half of the group in terms of sales, but Dodge could stir up some more appeal with a few significant changes.

Available in SE, SXT, eco-minded Aero, GT and Limited trims, the Dart is entering its third model year for 2015. Changes for this version are light, involving mostly equipment reshuffles. Click... Read More