Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Dodge Dart?

Great interior and lots of included tech

by Kenmei on Sat Jul 21 2018

For a vehicle that's over 3 years old I wasn't expecting much. Especially in the way of included features. But the vehicle has surprised me with how it drives and how it does on MPG. The performance doesn't quite match the amount of noise it can make, but it's been very good to me so far. I picked up the Rallye edition. Which is a dumb spelling but it comes packed with just about all the features that the Limited edition of the '15 Dart came with. Including Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated seats, and improved suspension. I'm getting just about 30 mpg combined city and hwy. I'd like for it to actually have the amount of horsepower that it thinks it has with the loud muffler noise that comes with it at times but it's not that bad. I can't comment on reliability long term yet as I've only had it for a month but it's worked great so far. I'm going to be wary of how it performs once I start to get up there in miles but I don't expect it to happen for awhile.

I love the car, I'm concerned about the blind spo

by Jblake from Clarksville, tn on Tue Jun 06 2017

I love the way my car drives and the performance, but there are blind spot that needs to be addressed

Worst car I've ever owned

by Love driving, hate car from Denver, CO on Tue Sep 08 2015

This car has very poor start-up from a stop, choppy acceleration, and 6 gears is too many, like it can't decide which gear to be in. Once it's up to 35-40 MPG, it does very nice - is smooth, nice to handle, and has a peppy little engine. But, getting there can be frustrating, especially in stop-and-go traffic with it's indecisiveness. Areo rated 32 mpg, getting 26-27 city, but did get 53 on open highway. Too frustrating to drive, especially at lower speeds.

Should have driven the Ralli

by First brand new car from Long Island on Wed Jul 22 2015

The car is "nice" except for it's power and response. Disappointed! If I wouldn't lose any money, I would trade this car in for a Ralli.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best new car I have owned.

by First car rode in was a Dodge, dad owned 10 years. from Cincinnati Ohio on Wed Feb 17 2016

Bought a new Buick Skylark it was terrible. Wished that I had purchased a Dodge Aspen. The Buick was better than the Ford Company cars, vut it needed a new tranny at less than 35 K miles. I have only about 160 miles on the dart and I expect it to last me as long as I want to keep it.

Okay car not worth the money

by Krystucker from on Wed May 31 2017

Overall it's alright. It's good for a teenager for a starter car, but overall I'm not too happy with it. Within the first two years I'm already having issues that I shouldn't be having since I bought it brand new.

2015 Dodge Dart GT Sport

by shelby13 from Baltimore, MD on Wed Apr 18 2018

The 2015 Dodge Dart GT Sport is just what a kid needs. It is fast enough for the kid, gets good gas mileage, and is safe enough to make the parents happy. My 2015 Dodge Dart GT Sport has served me well, but sadly I am getting rid of it. I am getting rid of it due to the amount of cars that I have. My wife told me that I needed to clean out the garage and get rid of some cars. I couldn't get rid of either of our two minivans. And I wasn't going to sell my Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, or Dodge Challenger. So I am selling this. The 184 hp was plenty for a car of this size. The Dart has a stiff ride so it isn't ideal on the highway. One thing the dart is good at though is whipping through country roads. The Dart gets to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds and a top speed of 127 mph. Not crazy fast, but decent for commuting. The reliability has been iffy though. The car blew a fuse causing the infotainment to crash. The fuse blow was so big, that it caused a small fire. Luckily I had a fire extinguisher in the car with me and was able to put it out. I took it to the dealer to get it fixed and luckily the repair bill was nothing crazy because parts are relatively cheap. I would recommend this car to a young high schooler or college student.

Good car

by Attractive from California on Tue Aug 21 2018

Very good, I like it, very smooth drive, very comfortable , maybe be one day I will have one. I really liked this beautiful car!

2015 Dodge Dart GT

by GTOwner from Boston, Ma on Mon Mar 06 2017

Bought this used with 8k on it. Sporty ride, I like feeling bumps on the road not ghosting over them. The Uconnect 8.4 is top of its class, beautiful display and backup camera is best in class as well. Seats could be a tad comfier and the 4 cylinder is somewhat lacking but what can you expect.

This car is AWESOME

by Dart Lover from on Tue Feb 03 2015

I have driven many cars over the years, but the best so far is the Dodge Dart. The interior design is spectacular and the car drives better than any car I have experienced. I would recommend the Dart.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2015 Dodge Dart

The 2015 Dodge Dart has user-friendly technology and impressive quality, particularly among top trim levels, but several drawbacks will send compact-car shoppers elsewhere in this highly competitive field.

How competitive? Try a dozen compact-car nameplates, though two — the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic — combine for nearly a third of all sales. The Dodge Dart is in the bottom half of the group in terms of sales, but Dodge could stir up some more appeal with a few significant changes.

Available in SE, SXT, eco-minded Aero, GT and Limited trims, the Dart is entering its third model year for 2015. Changes for this version are light, involving mostly equipment reshuffles. Click... Read More