Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Durango

2014 Dodge Durango

2014 Dodge Durango

Have You Driven the 2014 Dodge Durango?

Love our Durango!

by Walker4 from Flowood, MS on Fri Apr 10 2015

We just purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango Blacktop edition. We purchased it used with only 4800 miles and saved over 10k off the price of a new one and still has a full factory warranty! This SUV has every feature you could need and is perfect for our family of 4. After looking at several other SUV's we know we definitely got the best bang for our buck in this black beauty! The fuel mileage, handling and ride is great. As a former Chevy Tahoe owner I have to say for the size and handling I would never go back to a Tahoe.

Great SUV for Texas

by Durango Dallas from Dallas, Texas on Thu Sep 11 2014

I've had my new Durango about 3 weeks and so far it has been great. Even with a new tight engine it is getting 24+ mpg on the highway. Front and second row seats are very comfortable. UConnect has worked well so far; although, as is typical of electronics, infant mortality is a concern. I like the Durango's styling both inside and out. A couple of minor minuses: it is difficult to know exactly where the front bumper is in relation to other vehicles when parking. Also, I wish that the third row seat was optional. I would not pay for one if I could avoid doing it. My previous SUV had a take out 3rd row seat and it spent 12 years in my garage. I expect that the Durango's 3rd row seat will never be up. (I may just take it out.) This SUV is comfortable on the highway and has enough storage/cargo room for most needs. Overall I expect that we will have a happy long term relationship.

Love it so far

by Socal durango from los Angeles, ca on Sun May 18 2014

Purchased a Limited with Premium package, tow package and power liftgate. Absolutely love it so far. Only about 850 miles so far but a few big trips. Easy to get all the kids stuff in and out as well as the car seat. Love the rear air conditioning for my son. I wish the rear air conditioning would activate with the remote start but it doesn't si the car really doesn't cool down that much before entering it. Minor issue though. Super comfortable and love the technology. Gas mileage isn't bad either with the V6.

A very nice ride

by Shadetree from Little Rock, AR on Sun Jan 12 2014

For having a HEMI it is hard to hear the engine. Pulls through all 8 gears and the paddle shifters were really easy to get use to. Has everything except the skids pads, AWD, and the rear entertainment center. What am I talking about? A 2014 Dodge Durango R/T. Nice body style that looks aggressive from the front. Has a 5 star side impact rating. Cost less to insure than my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, air bags everywhere.

Great

by Mike from KY from Ky, USA on Thu Jun 12 2014

All new design for 2014. I reviewed and drove every other SUV on the market in the Durango's class range. I kept coming back to the Durango and traded my car in on a limited version. I have been driving my new Durango for two weeks and I can't be more happy about my purchase. Lots of room, plenty of power, great features in the interior, and real results on the mpg. Honestly this thing looks so menacing coming down the road, I love the new style Dodge went with. This really is one of the best vehicles in the 2014 line up...period!

2014 Dodge Durango hemi

by Cycletoo from Rochester Hills Michigan on Tue Jan 28 2014

I love this car. Rides great. Looks great and has the power even at half petal to leave everyone at the light. My wife fell in love with the heated steering wheel. She's always freezing. The quality of the leather on the seats is like the leather in my living room couch. The 20" wheels are the perfect size for the size of the car and the rear light sure gets everyone's attention when you're stopping. My wife also loves the UConnect when using her cell phone and the keyless entry/pushbutton start/stop. I have a feeling we are going to get another Chrysler car in the near future with all those features.

NO REGRETS

by big tex from fort worth, texas on Tue Jun 03 2014

I traded in my 2014 equus yes I said it equus for my 2014 citadel an I must say I love the decision I made cant go wrong with dodge my son loves it built in dvd also can play his game wireless head phones love the ride the only draw back is there isn't much room between the front seat to the 2nd seats other than that no complaints very nice tech package the uconnect is cool don't like the app when starting my vehicle because it takes 2-10min to send signal that is a major flaw considering with my bluelink in the equus it would start right away other than that no problems with it gas mileage is to be expected with the hemi

Brilliant

by experienced SUV owner from Raynham MA on Sat Feb 15 2014

2014 Dodge Durango AWD Limited w/hemi. First time Dodge owner. Very happy so far. Has it all. Seems more like a Mercedes with a kick a** engine. Impressive tech package. Love the heated steering wheel. Good therapy for cold aching hands! Rides great, hemi is a lot of fun to drive. Highly recommend.

Awesome job!

by SUV fan from New Jersey on Wed Feb 26 2014

I am very impressed with the handling! It has a European feel to it and sticks to the road. Very good around turns and acceleration is smooth.

Terrible, TERRIBLE!

by Lemon Buyer from Birmingham, AL on Wed Jan 01 2014

I bought this car about 2 weeks ago and the engine has already overheated. The electronics do not work well, the U connect system freezes up many times, and the car has been in the shop 3 times within the 2 weeks I have owned it. It does not get very good MPG either. I'm only getting about 18 MPG. This has been my first Dodge, and it will be my last. I highly regret my decision to buy this car. Worst car I've ever owned!

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2014 Dodge Durango

I expected the 2014 Dodge Durango to be a brute that I would have to manhandle, but instead I got a refined and capable SUV that comfortably hauls a serious load, a growing family and even just li'l ol' me.

The Durango even has enough extras to feel ultra comfortable and luxurious — not to mention the fact that it was nimble and easy to drive.

After driving the Durango I found its associated "Ron Burgundy" ad campaign, with the silent "D" in "Dodge," even more ironic given that this SUV is so refined. It's so not the Anchorman image, which would have been a much better fit for the older, more retro and brash Dodge Durango. For 2014, there are quite a few changes, including a new eight-speed automatic... Read More