2014 Durango

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

Love our Durango!

by Walker4 from Flowood, MS on April 10, 2015

We just purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango Blacktop edition. We purchased it used with only 4800 miles and saved over 10k off the price of a new one and still has a full factory warranty! This SUV has every feature you could need and is perfect for our family of 4. After looking at several other SUV's we know we definitely got the best bang for our buck in this black beauty! The fuel mileage, handling and ride is great. As a former Chevy Tahoe owner I have to say for the size and handling I would never go back to a Tahoe.

Great SUV for Texas

by Durango Dallas from Dallas, Texas on September 11, 2014

I've had my new Durango about 3 weeks and so far it has been great. Even with a new tight engine it is getting 24+ mpg on the highway. Front and second row seats are very comfortable. UConnect has worked well so far; although, as is typical of electronics, infant mortality is a concern. I like the Durango's styling both inside and out. A couple of minor minuses: it is difficult to know exactly where the front bumper is in relation to other vehicles when parking. Also, I wish that the third row seat was optional. I would not pay for one if I could avoid doing it. My previous SUV had a take out 3rd row seat and it spent 12 years in my garage. I expect that the Durango's 3rd row seat will never be up. (I may just take it out.) This SUV is comfortable on the highway and has enough storage/cargo room for most needs. Overall I expect that we will have a happy long term relationship.

Love it so far

by Socal durango from los Angeles, ca on May 18, 2014

Purchased a Limited with Premium package, tow package and power liftgate. Absolutely love it so far. Only about 850 miles so far but a few big trips. Easy to get all the kids stuff in and out as well as the car seat. Love the rear air conditioning for my son. I wish the rear air conditioning would activate with the remote start but it doesn't si the car really doesn't cool down that much before entering it. Minor issue though. Super comfortable and love the technology. Gas mileage isn't bad either with the V6.

Great

by Mike from KY from Ky, USA on June 12, 2014

All new design for 2014. I reviewed and drove every other SUV on the market in the Durango's class range. I kept coming back to the Durango and traded my car in on a limited version. I have been driving my new Durango for two weeks and I can't be more happy about my purchase. Lots of room, plenty of power, great features in the interior, and real results on the mpg. Honestly this thing looks so menacing coming down the road, I love the new style Dodge went with. This really is one of the best vehicles in the 2014 line up...period!

2014 Dodge Durango hemi

by Cycletoo from Rochester Hills Michigan on January 28, 2014

I love this car. Rides great. Looks great and has the power even at half petal to leave everyone at the light. My wife fell in love with the heated steering wheel. She's always freezing. The quality of the leather on the seats is like the leather in my living room couch. The 20" wheels are the perfect size for the size of the car and the rear light sure gets everyone's attention when you're stopping. My wife also loves the UConnect when using her cell phone and the keyless entry/pushbutton start/stop. I have a feeling we are going to get another Chrysler car in the near future with all those features.

NO REGRETS

by big tex from fort worth, texas on June 3, 2014

I traded in my 2014 equus yes I said it equus for my 2014 citadel an I must say I love the decision I made cant go wrong with dodge my son loves it built in dvd also can play his game wireless head phones love the ride the only draw back is there isn't much room between the front seat to the 2nd seats other than that no complaints very nice tech package the uconnect is cool don't like the app when starting my vehicle because it takes 2-10min to send signal that is a major flaw considering with my bluelink in the equus it would start right away other than that no problems with it gas mileage is to be expected with the hemi

A very nice ride

by Shadetree from Little Rock, AR on January 12, 2014

For having a HEMI it is hard to hear the engine. Pulls through all 8 gears and the paddle shifters were really easy to get use to. Has everything except the skids pads, AWD, and the rear entertainment center. What am I talking about? A 2014 Dodge Durango R/T. Nice body style that looks aggressive from the front. Has a 5 star side impact rating. Cost less to insure than my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, air bags everywhere.

"The Best Purchase I Ever Made"

by BigSur from Harrisburg, PA on March 2, 2014

The car buying experience has taken on new meaning. Using the information and tools available on the site made the car buying experience pleasant. I now own a Dodge Ram. Thanks to CVM AutoPark for a fantastic car buying experience.

Awesome job!

by SUV fan from New Jersey on February 26, 2014

I am very impressed with the handling! It has a European feel to it and sticks to the road. Very good around turns and acceleration is smooth.

Great car for family

by Ccg from Central, NJ on March 24, 2014

My husband and I just purchased the 2014 RT . We drove from Nj to Fla and it was very comfortable. We have two children and it has all the space we need and more. The best part is it looks sporty and has a lot of power. Love driving it and enjoy all the technology too. This SUV is a great value, I love it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8