2008 Dodge Grand Caravan

70000 miles and no major failures

by from HUNTSVILLE on September 12, 2017

It is a great van for a very large man and has held up with no serious problems and is still working perfect. Will buy another dodge when I need to replace this one.

Good family car

by on August 30, 2017

This is a Great car for family. There is Plenty of room for kids and storage. Some minor faults but is a good overall investment for the family

Durable, comfortable reliable

by from Elk river on August 21, 2017

Reliable and the extra storage the stow away seats and the side sliding doors are great It has been perfect for cross-country trips

The best of the pick!

by from Eagle Point, OR on June 29, 2017

We purchased this car for my husband who was incapacitated in a wheelchair. He passed away the day before we had an appt. to have a lift installed. The memory makes me sad and is why I must sell the van. It's performance however has been exceptional and I have great compliments about its appearance. Recently detailed and brand new tires.

Reliable but no frills

by from Portsmouth va on June 21, 2017

It is callled the workhorse for a reason! They usually drive until they're dead with high miles. No frills but it gets the job done.

The cutest color in a car I ever owned !!

by from Green Bay on June 9, 2017

It's a really cute blue minivan very happy with my car great service still no problem with it. Super friendly staff. This dealer went far and beyond to get me approved!!!! Thanks a bunch !!!

Rough start, happy ending!

by from Schenectady NY on December 1, 2016

I fell in love with this van before I bought it, we'd rented one for a family trip and fell in love! I purchased my 08 Caravan a month ago and at first the egr valve and tube up had to be done,, the shifting was rough but we got that fixed, now it drives sooooooo good!!! I'm so in love! I have the SXT, best car I've ever owned... and I was a die hard MDX fan but this is so much convenient for my family of 7.

1st Dodge.

by from Appleton Wi. on July 22, 2015

This Dodge Grand Caravan seems to be a very comfortable vehicle for all our family outtings. We have only owned it for a short time. So far so good. This is our first Dodge . We purchased the van at Mighty Auto in Neenah Wi. Very nice staff to work with.

Excellent vacation vehicle

by from Charlotte, NC on August 10, 2014

This van is so comfortable for long trips. It has plenty of cup holders--a must for my family-- and outlets for all their technology. I drives so smooth. The radio with bluetooth is also great. I love the automatic doors and liftgate.

No more chrysler products for me

by from Savannah Ga on June 27, 2014

Have owned a dodge van for 32 years buying some new some used. I have spent more on the 2008 Van than I did on all of may other vans together ( 6 total ). Now my AC is not working and after looking up the complaints on the internet it appears My lemon has gotten more sour. I have have every issue listed as a complaint except for transmission. Its a shame that a manufacture can have all these issues with a vehicle and nothing gets done. Stop buying Chrysler product or they will keep doing the same. Remember we are the " suckers" who got a poorly made product. I was one of those owners who had bad brakes and I paid to have them fixed and then the recall came out. I was advised to send them the bill and they would send me a check for the repairs. They called me to inform me that to get a check I would have to let them keep 50.00 dollars for pay my claim. If I said no to this I would not get paid. They have a defective product I paid to get fix and they get to keep 50.00 to send my a check to fix there problem When will the madness stop. Stop buying anything that Chrysler makes, Losing money talks to shareholders who own a company that sells inferior vehicles