2006 Dodge Magnum

The most comfortable ride of all my 4 cars,

by from Boise, Idaho on August 24, 2017

I love the lines of the car, wagons have been uncool for so many years, but the Magnum makes wagons cool again, and the mileage is very good too, the 3.5 V6 is the perfect choice for power and MPG, big car ride and small car mileage.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most practical and fun to drive (hemi) car owned.

by from Antioch, IL on August 19, 2017

Would be buying a new one if Chrysler/Fiat was still producing them. Really big mistake by discontinuing..

Uses car for Havingfun

Very nice vehicle

by from Sioux Falls sd on August 3, 2017

Plenty of storage space, very sleek and nice looking vehicle. Always did what I needed it to plus some.

Big room and reliable

by from Springfield, MO on July 10, 2017

This car could carry a great amount of items. Spacious sitting space and nothing wrong with the car at all. I drive it everyday. Stable and reliable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not your mom's Station Wagon

by from KATY, TX on July 8, 2017

This is Not your mom's Station Wagon. Plenty of room for whole family and then some. Performance is great I recommend the R/T or SRT-8 models

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Runs good, sounds awesome, and looks great!

by from Lancaster, Pa on April 20, 2017

Alot of work put in to the car and wish i could keep it but im moving so i need to sell it...can't handle 2 cars!

Love it

by from Lodi, California on April 14, 2017

I've always loved this car. Both before and after owning one. There was not a single day where I felt like I had made the wrong decision on a car purchase. This car will always hold a place near and dear to my heart!

Best car I've owned

by from Fairhope on March 26, 2017

Have owned this car for seven years and love it still just as much as I drove it off the lot. It has been very reliable and the performance of the hemi is amazing

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T with NAV

by from Summerville, SC on January 8, 2016

My husband and I bought this car from Automaxx of Summerville SC. Aj was our rep. He was an awesome young man and answered all of our questions and went through all of the information with us thoroughly. I would recommend anyone to go to him.

Great Ride

by from Philadelphia Pa on June 1, 2014

Brought this SXT to replace the Hemi I had. Nice smooth ride, but in the city the gas mileage is not that great. But on the highway I have great MPG. On two road trips I average 28.7 and 36.7 and both trips were over 150 miles. Great car for long range trips, going to keep this one for a while....

Our Expert Review: 2006 Dodge Magnum