2007 Dodge Ram 1500

must see

by from Laurence Harbor on August 29, 2017

great every day driver, good looking truck, very low mileage, reliable, pleasure to drive,eye catching appearence witha nice sound to it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Owner for 10 years

by on August 13, 2017

I owned a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 for 10 years and the lifetime Power train warranty was amazing. This truck took me 111,000 miles and is still in really good shape. If you take the time to maintain your vehicle it'll last.

Typical Chrysler product

by from Hot Springs, Arkansas on August 7, 2017

Truck rides terrible for half ton truck, 3.7 engine would not pull the hat off of your head in a hurricane! Not very good good on gas. 12 in town 15 on highway, electrical problems, my last Chrysler product!!!

Love!! Even for family of 6!!

by from Denver, CO on August 3, 2017

Love my truck, 4 door, so our whole family fits (including car seat, booster seat, and two sons 6' and 6' 2" tall!) tows great too! With Hemi I still get 22 mpg when road tripping cross country. Love ...
Love my truck, 4 door, so our whole family fits (including car seat, booster seat, and two sons 6' and 6' 2" tall!) tows great too! With Hemi I still get 22 mpg when road tripping cross country. Love it!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very Good value for a truck.

by from Grant, AL on July 21, 2017

This vehicle was purchased specifically to tow a camper and has more than enough power to do so with the 5.7 Hemi.

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck!

by from Tulsa, Ok on July 14, 2017

This is a great truck. You can never go wrong with buying a dodge or ram. Excellent engine and build quality. I've owned my current truck for 2-3 years and have had no issues with it so far. Dodge/Ram is just really a great choice for a truck.

Very sturdy and dependable truck.

by from Elkview, Wv. on July 6, 2017

Loved this Dodge Ram. Great for hauling my farm tractor. Never had any major issues with it. Would recommend Dodge Ram to everyone

Uses car for Offroading

My new favorite truck

by from Caldwell, ID on July 1, 2017

This truck meets all of my needs as a mom and teacher. Plenty of room in the cabin for groceries, kids, and all of my supplies. 4x4 is great for freak winter weather.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not bad

by from on June 28, 2017

4.7 flex fuel has about as much power as my 98 Jeep had. Overall I personally love my truck. Did Not buy it new so had to replace several things after purchase which was a bummer and not exactly cheap. Drive train is solid. Some rust issues. Electrical works great. 4x4 works great. Overall a good vehicle. I just overpaid for mine

dependable truck

by from Kansas on June 27, 2017

I like riding high, off the ground. Always need a truck to move our help move friends or family. Best part tailgating

Our Expert Review: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500