2009 Dodge Ram 1500

Best Ride

by from Roanoke, Virginia on September 12, 2017

Does not ride like a truck. Attractive design inside and out. Very comfortable and pleasure to drive.

Trouble free.

by from Lampe, MO on August 9, 2017

This is a superior vehicle. Capable of 20 mpg with the Hemi, tows a 6500 lb boat well even in hilly terrain and has been trouble free. The Ram Boxes on the sides of the bed are fabulous. It had a recall to check the torque on the rear end pinion nut but it was OK. Got 64K miles on the original tires. I would get another one.

Uses car for Towing

My favorite vehicle

by from New Braunfels on August 5, 2017

Absolutely love this truck. I will probably own this truck till it dies. My kids fight over who gets it when they get their licenses.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

GREAT LOOKING TRUCK IN AND OUT !

by from Middle River, Md. 21220 on August 3, 2017

Truck exceeds my expectations.... Great design, looks awesome especially with flowmaster 40 series exhaust. It's what I been looking for. Not super big truck but, not small either. It's rite up there with the ford & chevy. Wish it had a better quality interior ( seats) other then that... great truck! And affordable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love my Ram

by from Corpus Christi on July 24, 2017

Had it since Feb 21st 2009. The only issue I've ever had is evap coil replacement a couple of times for the A/C. Overall, great vehicle.

Vulnerable body and electronics

by from westlock ab canada on June 24, 2017

A good vehicle with a fairly good engine with many problems in its electronic systems and a vulnerable body in the rust.

Amazing truck, worth every penny.

by from Kelowna on June 5, 2017

Going from Mercedes to Dodge I was very hesitant to purchase byt one test drive blew my mind and now currently own a 09 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7Hemi. Best part it's more fuel efficient than my 02 Mercedes C240 sedan. Interior very nice, exterior looks badass and its 100% more practical.

Very nice looking Truck

by from Mesquite, TX on May 22, 2017

I love my truck, I drive everyday and I'm always being stopped by someone asking questions about it and how nice the truck looks

Never a mechanical problem, runs strong

by from Murrieta on May 21, 2017

Great truck, always serviced on time or before time. Strong running truck, mostly highway miles. Don't want to sell really but have a need for SUV .

Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4

by from Perryville on May 9, 2017

I love my Dodge Ram 4x4 from Patti OMalley's in Perryville, I got a great buy and a great Truck for the best price around. They all treated me very nice , no pressure and very helpful. In the near future I'll step up and buy one a little bit newer, If they dont have one they can find it for me great product, great dealer.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500