2013 Ferrari 458 Italia Consumer Reviews

2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
Average based on 4 reviews

The Best

by from New Jersey on June 5, 2014

The 458 Italia is hands down the best car I have ever owned or driven. It absolutely has no real competition for the price point. Its not cheap mind you but man is it good. I don't know what Ferrari could do to make it better. Yes, its that good.

One of the best cars i've driven

by from Manhattan on July 26, 2013

Awesome Car

by from New York on October 31, 2013

"I usually love a GranTurismo but this car is so amazing it feels so alive. It is faster than alot of the cars i've driven and i love it. Though I do love it i think i'll stick to maserati. Keep up the good work ferrari!" I would recommend this vehicle to a friend: No This vehicle was purchased: Used Primary use for this car: Just getting around

The most exciting car i've driven

by from San Diego,California on July 22, 2013

Amazing engine and styling design. It's engine is so powerful and amazing it makes me smile every time. It destroys other car on the track and road.