1989 Ford Aerostar Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1989 Ford Aerostar
Average based on 2 reviews

I didn't think i would like it

by from N Webster, Indiana on August 11, 2013

I stop one day to look at this 1989 Ford Aerostar, The price was a little more than i wanted to pay. I did buy it and WOW. I love it. I've been trying to fined more to buy. No luck, still looking.. Thanks Ford. wish you could build more like this,,

I took risks, it passed the test!

by from Ottertail, MN. on December 6, 2008

I owned an 89 Ford Aerostar in New Mexico. Where I lived was mostly off road and rugged. When I first bought it every one said I was nuts, that it wouldn't go through the ruts and steep hills. My little van and I proved every one wrong. It was the shorter wheel based van, dark blue on light blue. I painted it black and red. It got a lot of attention from strangers. I took the factory cargo rack and made it into a double light bar with four baha lights in front, and two in the rear. [Who ever has been to New Mexico knows that it is dark as all get out at night.] I have always took a Ford over any car, but this van was my baby. [In fact I'm in the process of trying to get another just like it.] On my interior I had the factory center console, and I personally liked the way the gauges and dash are set up. I hope to do it again!