2008 Ford Edge

2008 Ford Edge Limited

by from Leonardtown on September 2, 2017

The Ford Edge is definitely one of the most comfortable vehicles I have driven. The seats are comfortable and it's great for long rides. The inside is very roomy with plenty of space for kids and pets. The 6 cylinder engine has plenty of power to quickly get this vehicle up and moving and the AWD system ensure you won't get stuck in bad weather. One of my favorite parts of this vehicle is the panoramic sunroof because it lets in a lot of extra light and is great to have open on nice, warm days. Overall, this is a great, family friendly vehicle and I would definitely recommend it.

Very dependable and economical vehicle overal

by on August 27, 2017

It will be a sad day when I have to part with this vehicle. It's size makes it very nimble in congested parking lots and the V6 engine gives it more get used and go than I have ever needed. Even though it is maybe snubbed for being front wheel drive I have literally driven this car through a blizzard, unintentionally, without incident or fear of getting stuck.

i will miss my edge but love my new journey

by from Ashland, Ohio on August 27, 2017

i wasn't ready to trad in my edge but i need more seating with out going into a "mom van". it got good gas miles and gave me 5 and 1/2 great years of traveling 100+ miles a day.

I love this car!!

by on August 26, 2017

This is the best car I've ever owned and I love it so much it's so comfortable and we love to drive it for pleasure and for work and there's plenty of room for everyone and everything

Longevity

by from Marion, Iowa on August 17, 2017

These Edges deteriorate rapidly over time. Poor craftsmanship in areas that matter are where problems start. Transmission, axles, power steering systems rust quickly, keyed security systems fail. I have a 2001 Taurus that works better than my 2008 Edge! And it only needed a new alternator!

Great Car

by from Broomfield, CO on August 1, 2017

This car has been great to us for several years. No major problems. We needed more towing power, so we got an F250.

very reliable suv, I love it!

by from Southfield, Mi. on July 27, 2017

The car gets great gas mileage, its has a lot of cargo space and i love it! The car is most enjoyable on road trips.

Best car I've ever owned!

by from Kansas City, MO on July 24, 2017

I bought this car used. I was so lucky to find it! Even though I bought it with over 100,000 miles, it was still an amazing car. It had all the bells and whistle's. Leather seats, six CD changer, panoramic sunroof, rubber removable floor mats, everything you could ever want! This Ford felt like a luxury vehicle!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I have ever owned.

by from Minnesota on July 23, 2017

It is a great all around vehicle, the design is great handles very well, lot of power for a 6 cylinder and fast acceleration. I would buy another one.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car

by on June 30, 2017

Just loved it sorry to see it go but I know the new owner will enjoy it as much as my daughter and I did

Our Expert Review: 2008 Ford Edge