2013 Ford Edge

Great Ride Great Price

by from Raynham on September 22, 2017

Test drove the Ford Edge, Knew right away it was the one for me. I test drove about ten different vehicles similar to the Edge but none compared to it.

Best looking best everything midsized suv ever

by from Matherville on September 21, 2017

Great car perfect size good looking good gas mileage it's a great SUV. I can't wait to purchase another one

Can't beat Ford products

by from Fl on September 21, 2017

Loved it. Was totaled in accident last week We were unharmed Purchased another car today from Matthew Currie Ford Great place to buy a car. Salesperson Ken McMahon is a very professional,caring person. A great combination

Reliable work car

by on September 19, 2017

This car has been good, I think performance is much better than comfort here. I do have the SE trim which may be why because I don't have many features. Overall it is a good car but resale on Ford vehicles makes them not worth purchasing in my opinion.

I love the backup camera on this Ford edge.

by from Pittsburg ca on September 18, 2017

Great space in the car. The interior is Great. Head room great. Love the gas milage and all other sales aspects. Thank you.
Not Rated Reliability

Great Car!

by from Staatsburg NY on September 13, 2017

I came from driving a Chevy Astro for 20 years. This car was a perfect fit for me! I needed a car that was higher up. The Edge is a great size and it has power seats to make me higher up.

Love this car!

by from Perry, Fl on September 12, 2017

This car is perfect for our family of 3. Chris Gregware at Lexus of Orange Park put our needs first and provided us with an excellent experience .

Great car.

by from TX on September 5, 2017

We bought a 2013 Edge for our daughter and like it so much bought another for our other daughter. We are thinking about getting another for my wife.

2013 Ford Edge sel

by from Gobles,MI on August 27, 2017

Great vehicle, pleanty of room Im 6'3. Decent gas mileage. The ride is smooth. The ford sync is user friendly. Being able to lay the rear seats down is fantastic for carrying larger items.

A very reliable car

by on August 9, 2017

It's a preowned vehicle, so far it's been very reliable and I'm happy with it. My girls are very happy with it as well, love the ride every time!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Edge