2008 Ford Escape

Recently purchased 2008 Ford Escape Limited 4WD

by from Las Vegas, NV on September 18, 2017

I love this SUV. It handles we'll, has a good turning radius, and the V6 engine has plenty of power. The Limited edition has a lot of nice extra features including chrome accents outside and slick piano black paneling inside making the Escape look higher end. My husband is very impressed with the overall visibility of the blind spot areas. I also got a killer deal which makes me love it even more.

Great family car

by from Smyrna, TN on September 14, 2017

This car met all my needs Roomy on the inside. Great design on the outside. It has enough room for me & my 3 kids to ride comfortably. Great on gas mileage & has get up & go to it. It rides smoothly & is very reliable. I love this vehicle
Not Rated Reliability

Amazing vehicle

by from Ontario on September 14, 2017

I bought this car with 250,000Kms on it. Honestly, it is one of the best vehicles I have ever driven. It is fun to drive, handles amazing and despite being 9 years old it looks awesome. I have had absolutely no issues with it. I would really recommend this vehicle to any new drivers out there. I found for the cost of the vehicle it is exceptionally good value for money and not too bad on gas.

Uses car for Havingfun

Decent car

by from on September 10, 2017

I bought this car used at a little over 100,000 miles and it works perfectly! I have not had to replace anything majors except tires but that's it. It runs smoothly and is a great first car !

Very nice driving car, dependable and performs.

by from Swansboro, NC on September 5, 2017

I like the vehicle a lot. if I had my choice I would have chose something more fuel efficient. But for an SUV it does its job very well.

Overall, a very reliable vehicle

by from Saint Charles, Illinois on August 23, 2017

This vehicle has been extremely reliable, easy to drive, very good gas mileage, and looks great after 9 years of driving.

I wasn't going to buy this vehicle or even look at

by from Defiance, Oh on August 16, 2017

I love everything except the radio style. Needs to be more driver friendly and maybe Bluetooth. It also could be more sound deadening when it comes to the road noices

very good in snow handles well

by from Auburn, ME on August 15, 2017

as soon as i saw this vehicle i had to have it. test drove it on a friday and was back to buy it on that monday. factory sound sytem is amazing my vehicle bumps. my kid loves it very spacious. love the sun roof and automatic light option

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Cheap

by from Port Byron, il on August 10, 2017

Bought for college son. What'd to save on gas but not impressed with gas milage on AWD version. Had a hard time finding on without rust over wheelwells. Can't believe 7 year old cars are rusting this bad. I have cars that are 16 years old and no rust. Just purchases so not sure how reliable it is yet

Reliable Car

by from Louisville,KY on August 3, 2017

I've owned this car for 2 years now and my sister had it before me and it is still working great. I've had to fix some things but that is to be expected from a 9 year old car.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Ford Escape