2010 Ford Escape

Great for the price

by from Downers Grove, Illinois on March 12, 2012

The escape I bought was the limited edition. I would recommend the limited edition to anyone. The interior has so may pluses compared to the XLS or XLT. The leather interior says it all. Seat Warmers, black interior, comfy seats, and lots of room. The escape might seem like it is small from the outside, but the interior has so much room. Enough room for your children to sit in the front seat without having to cram up in the back. Another plus this car has to offer is the 28 mpg on highway, also next to the speedometer there is a screen that informs you as to how many miles you can drive untill your next fill up. Plus, the ecape limited includes a rear camera and motion sensers. These help you with backing and when you come close to something the car will beep at you. The car is also hooked up with Microsoft sync meaning that you can charge your phone or iPhone with it, it syncs up to your Bluetooth so you can talk to the car instead of your phone and you can also can controll your music off your device through Bluetooth. Only negative is that the engine isn't huge, but if you don't need a huge engine why would you be bothered by it? Best things about the 2010 Ford Escape Limited is the leather interior, gas mileage, roomy seats, and rear view camera.

I love my car

by from Lowell,mass on August 18, 2011

I love the way the escape handles, the gas mileage, the look, the features and I love that it is an SUV without the big size.

surprising comfort

by from CT on October 17, 2013

Bought this car for my wife, and she wanted me to drive it home. In doing so, i was surprised at the easy drivability of this vehicle. This is a all wheel drive vehicle that rides like a luxury car. The seats are very comfortable, (this Escape has heated leather seats), and adjusts well. Visibility is very good, and lines of sight are open. The dash is easy to read and doesn't have eye straining colors lighting it up. I am just 6 feet tall, but the rear seat was roomy enough for a moderately long trip. All in all, we are very pleased with this car.

i love my 2010

by from chicago , i; on September 20, 2011

I purchased this car in 8/09 before the 2010 were popular. I love my suv and so does everyone else . i have other co-workers buying my ford escape. this suv has great mileage and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ everyday . this is a must have suv . ooh yeah i love my bluetooth audio that sync my iphone to my itunes. this is a must have suv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All around work and play

by from Long Island, NY on November 27, 2014

I have owned a 2010 Escape 4cyl FWD for 5 years (110,000 miles) now and find it overall very good. The seat upon first getting truck started to rip and had to replace it (under warranty). I get 28mpg on the road to and from work if I am not pushing the speed to much. Around town I get around 22mpg. I drive it in all weather and have never had a problem. The roof rack is a little to thin for a truck but I use it an a regular basis. Cloth interior is easy to clean. If available get the exterior view mirror defroster, it is needed. On long drives my legs never hurt.

2010 Ford Escape Limited

by from Woodland, CA on March 11, 2011

This is a great vehicle, Just the right size SUV for us and our large dog. The 6 cyl has more than enough power and gets great gas milage. The visibility is outstanding. Ford keeps me buying American.

A snazzy looking car

by from New Bern, NC on August 18, 2013

I'm happy with my choice of the 2010 Ford Escape in Sangria Red. It is a sharp looking car which is a great compromise from the Van Econoline that I was used to. I am still sitting high enough to satisfy me compared to my Van. It has a solid feel to me. The interior is fantastic in a light shade of camel. This is a refreshing change from the black that most cars have. I absolutely love it.

Economic 4 wheel Drive

by from Ludlow, VT on July 22, 2014

We were searching for a 4 wheel drive vehicle that got great gas mileage. I was driving a Chevy Tahoe and couldn't afford to leave town on the gas mileage I got with it. Our salesman Anthony Simms at Berlin City Kia in Williston VT recommended this Escape for us. I have to say I was very skeptical at first however, it has turned out to be an all around assett to our family. Gas mileage is great and it handles terrific on our roads in bad weather. I looked at Honda CR-v and Toyota Rav4 but Ford beat them on price for sure. I would definitley buy another. We will be back Anthony thanks for everything!!

Everything is good. I just had some minor issues.

by from Gulfport, Ms. on April 10, 2017

I had issues with some sensors. But nothing major. I because it's an used vehicles. The dealership fixed the minor problems. It rides smooth.

2010 Ford Escape

by from Greenfield on April 1, 2017

Transmission started to shift hard and hesitate in shifting (automatic) only has 110,000 miles.I've drove fords all my life In disappointed in ford.Have friends that have one and theirs is doing same thing.And no recall on this matter

Our Expert Review: 2010 Ford Escape