2010 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Escape
Average based on 45 reviews

Best Ever

by from Markleysburg, PA on March 13, 2012

I've had my new escape for about 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it! Handles great, the V6 has lots of power and goes up hills with power to spare. Very comfortable. Lots of room in the back, my two big dogs have space to move around and I still have space to put stuff as well. Sync is lots of fun and I can tell the car what to play off my iPod instead of trying to find it while I'm driving. And it gets really good gas mileage. I'm getting about 23.5 just running around where I live, usually 26 or so when we go on a more than 2 hour one way trip. All in all I love it, best car I've ever owned.

Great mid-sized SUV

by from Charlotte, NC on December 8, 2010

I'm happy with the Escape. I love the backup camera and the Sync System. It would be nice if the heated seats had at least two temperature settings, but its great to have them on cold mornings. It handles very well and is comfortable to travel in.

Great for the price

by from Downers Grove, Illinois on March 12, 2012

The escape I bought was the limited edition. I would recommend the limited edition to anyone. The interior has so may pluses compared to the XLS or XLT. The leather interior says it all. Seat Warmers, black interior, comfy seats, and lots of room. The escape might seem like it is small from the outside, but the interior has so much room. Enough room for your children to sit in the front seat without having to cram up in the back. Another plus this car has to offer is the 28 mpg on highway, also next to the speedometer there is a screen that informs you as to how many miles you can drive untill your next fill up. Plus, the ecape limited includes a rear camera and motion sensers. These help you with backing and when you come close to something the car will beep at you. The car is also hooked up with Microsoft sync meaning that you can charge your phone or iPhone with it, it syncs up to your Bluetooth so you can talk to the car instead of your phone and you can also can controll your music off your device through Bluetooth. Only negative is that the engine isn't huge, but if you don't need a huge engine why would you be bothered by it? Best things about the 2010 Ford Escape Limited is the leather interior, gas mileage, roomy seats, and rear view camera.

a great vehicle

by from OHio on August 28, 2012

The Escape has a 5 star safety rating and is a very practical vehicle. The Limited version is quiet and has a comfortable ride. It is also highly recommended for dependability.

Sporty Ride

by from Raleigh, NC on December 10, 2012

Seats are hard; needs more interior upgrades. Very peppy, eay to drive. Love the sound selection and cruise on the steering wheel; but easy to accidentally press the buttons and change the media.

I love my car

by from Lowell,mass on August 18, 2011

I love the way the escape handles, the gas mileage, the look, the features and I love that it is an SUV without the big size.

i love my 2010

by from chicago , i; on September 20, 2011

I purchased this car in 8/09 before the 2010 were popular. I love my suv and so does everyone else . i have other co-workers buying my ford escape. this suv has great mileage and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ everyday . this is a must have suv . ooh yeah i love my bluetooth audio that sync my iphone to my itunes. this is a must have suv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My first SUV

by from Pittsburgh, pa on January 10, 2014

Has a knee replacement two years ago and had the other replaced three months ago. Owned a Volkswagen Jetta but the car was low to the ground and it became to difficult to exit the car. Though I never considered a SUV before I needed a vehicle that I could get in and out of easily. Plus Ineeded good leg room. The 10' Escape fit the bill nicely. It was high enough that I could get in and out with ease. The seats were comfortable and had good support. The ride was okay. Love the sync system too.

2010 Ford Escape Limited

by from Woodland, CA on March 11, 2011

This is a great vehicle, Just the right size SUV for us and our large dog. The 6 cyl has more than enough power and gets great gas milage. The visibility is outstanding. Ford keeps me buying American.

surprising comfort

by from CT on October 17, 2013

Bought this car for my wife, and she wanted me to drive it home. In doing so, i was surprised at the easy drivability of this vehicle. This is a all wheel drive vehicle that rides like a luxury car. The seats are very comfortable, (this Escape has heated leather seats), and adjusts well. Visibility is very good, and lines of sight are open. The dash is easy to read and doesn't have eye straining colors lighting it up. I am just 6 feet tall, but the rear seat was roomy enough for a moderately long trip. All in all, we are very pleased with this car.