2011 Ford Escape

Best car I've owned.

by from Bonduel, WI on September 13, 2017

It was everything I was looking for in a car, great look, very reliable, doesn't have any problems at all.

Best Vehicle ever

by from Alberta Canada on September 13, 2017

First owned a 2005 Ford Escape, after 296000 KM of reliable, low maintenance driving I moved up to a 2011 model and wouldn't drive anything else. Other makes and models don't even come close overall.

Most excitement, I have had in owning a vehicle!

by from New Prague, MN on August 27, 2017

I love the rear leg room in it! Since the re design in 2013 that was remived. I love the design on it! People still like that!

Great 1st car for a college grad!

by on August 10, 2017

My 2012 Ford Escape hit all the check marks I wanted. Drives great, feels great, and was overall a great first car to purchase out of college!

Fuel, Emmission Issues

by on August 7, 2017

Recently bought it really don't know how well it actually runs. Had it close to a month been back in the shop 4 times. Seems to be fuel and Emmission Issues. Don't know if it's the dealership can't get it right or it's the car. Yes bought it used but expect not to have the issues I've been having with it.

Enjoyed so far.

by from Magnolia on August 5, 2017

Was able to find the exact vehicle I wanted on Cars.com. Made arrangement to drive it at an out of state dealer. Agreed to a price before we went and the car was as advertised, nearly perfect.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

No major problems!

by from lakeview, NY on August 2, 2017

We have owned this car for almost 3 years and put over 60,000 miles on it! We have had no major problems! We change the oil on a regular basis and have had to change the breaks, but the only thing we can really complain about is that the air conditioning doesn't work! It is roomy and handles well! This is one car I am glad we bought!

I hated this gas hog, rust bucket from day one!

by from Sioux City, Iowa on July 30, 2017

Junk plastic interior, uncomfortable seats, controls are jammed together in the the middle of the dash. Rust everywhere. Rear window hinges, body had little rust spots starting everywhere. Steering rusting through. Radio fades in/out.Gas mileage is worse than a full sized v8 4x4 truck! If you love wasting money and a horrible ride this is perfect for you! Road noise, sluggish, Black tranny fluid (Ford claimed normal) changed it anyway Tranny fluid is supposed to be RED not Black! There is nothing nice about these junkers! Limited was "nicer" it has lights that change color cup holders/ at your feet. AWD was useless! I hated driving it! I never drove it for fun because it wasn't worth wasting the gas. Gas milage is horrible. For this size suv it should not use so much gas. The 3.0 v6 is horrible. Better off with a full size Suv or any full size truck they will use less, be better looking, more comfortable and more fun to drive and most important more reliable! The happiest day of ownership was trading for my 4×4 v8 Truck! One long hated year of owning a escape! The name fits I couldn't wait to escape from the escape!

very reliable car

by from Marshalltown Ia on July 28, 2017

This car meets most of my needs except for the fact that I have always owned a pickup and wish I had one back.

Sad Pickup

by from Frederick, MD on July 25, 2017

Had this car as a loaner from the dealership while my car is being serviced and I feel bad for anyone who owns it. The pickup on this vehicle is abysmal. I swear the car started shaking and making horrible sounds when I tried to get it from 30-60 in a quarter mile. I wouldn't waste my money on this car.
Not Rated Reliability