2003 Ford Expedition

Best bang for the buck!

by from Baltimore, Maryland on September 4, 2017

This car is huge, it is excellent in all terrain''s the third row seat ( mine is electric ) is perfect for additional passengers if needed. More than enough leg , arms , and head room. I enjoy the sun roof and the rear most windows have an electric vent control. I would only buy the king ranch or next one down Eddie B. This car has every luxury option. Adjustable hight of the gas pedal, 9 or 10 way driver and passenger seats. Step boards , tow package. What you will get for tour money , I don't think that any other brand offers this type of value.

Very nice

by from DeKalb il on August 14, 2017

Everything worked smoothly, oil dip could be easier to locate, rear leg room was good. Cargo was a bit small but not important. Gas mileage wasn't very good but engine was responsive. Seating comfort was excellent.
Not Rated Reliability

Great SUV for a family

by from Newport News, VA on May 23, 2017

This vehicle meet all of my needs as far as being roomy and being able to take everyone on a trip. My only issue was the low mileage I received per tank of gas. I may have gotten 13 mpg at best and I had to replace the brakes multiple times in the 4 years I owned it.

I sure miss her...

by from Galeton PA on April 22, 2017

I bought this car new back in 2003. It cost me $48,000 and lasted me 12.5 years. The problem with it is Ford cut corners for cost, and didn't properly protect the undercarriage from rust, and after nearly 13 years, it happened to be a little rust in an unfixable part that connected the frame to the body. Twards the end the engine chugged up medium sized hills. Besides these fatal age related problems, everything worked like new. This baby had the highest quality plastic in the interior I have ever seen in a car.

A Great truck

by from philly on December 28, 2015

I bought this used with 117k on the SUV . Never had any problems . I can fit all the Home Depot supplies in it . Rides like a small car . Best auto I have ever owned

Love this truck

by from Oxon Hill, MD on March 24, 2014

This is my 2nd Expedition I love this truck with all the room, great looks and it drives well. I bought this 2003 Ford Expedition a month ago with only 78k miles and got a great buy for my money

Ford Expedition

by from Columbus, Ohio on January 30, 2014

My second Expedition! Great vehicle! Extremely comfortable, Very versatile and a great amount of goodies for the money!

Uses car for Towing

love my expedition

by from Kissimmee, FL on January 21, 2014

This is the second Expedition I have owned. I have driven them from the time my kids were in kindergarten to college. Great for road trips, field trips, sports, camping,... I had a 1998 and sold it so I could get one with the fold down third seat.

AWESOME TRUCK

by from Worcester, Ma on September 12, 2013

I traded a 2001 yukon xl for my 2003 Expedtion in 07! IT was the best move I made. The Truck never let me down as I taxied 7 kids around and took many trips to Maine. The truck cruised on the highway with ease and everyone was always comfortable. My only repairs where tires and brakes. I hate to admit that this year I traded it for a Honda Pilot due to the high cost of gas AND BOY DO I MISS THAT TRUCK!.I am dreading winter now too.!!

2003 Ford Expedition

by from Richmond, VA on March 30, 2013

Haven't had the vehicle very long, but I love the ride and comfort. The interior has been well thought out with plenty of storage and plenty of leg room.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Ford Expedition