1998 Ford Explorer

THE BEST I EVER OWN

by from mission bc on September 3, 2017

ALL I NEED IT HAVE GAVE ME THE BEST I EVER WANTED 400 KS ON IT NEVER LET DOWN NICE FAMILY SUV OR OFF ROAD IF YOU WANT

THE BEST I EVER OWN

by from mission bc on September 3, 2017

Great car !

by from Greensboro, NC on August 21, 2017

This car met all my needs. It's great for hauling, traveling and just driving around town. I like a car that I feel safe in, and being a short women, I can see better with a car this size.

Good buy

by from Glade Hill,Va on July 27, 2017

Vehicle is good transportation and with a 22 plus mpg on highway is easy on pocket for fuel. Interior design is very nice and very comfortable. Vehicle is quiet and relaxing while traveling. Specious with plenty of storage in the hatch area. But the transmission should be thought of when thinking of buying this vehicle. I've had it replaced at 189,000 miles and now at 213,000 am replacing it again. I will trade it in after the work

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good Starter SUV

by from on May 8, 2017

I own two of these vehicles and they aren't bad at all. One i use for long trips and the other for driving around town.

I bought this for the snow and beach

by from on April 12, 2017

It drove well, but the AC broke a bunch of times. The window regulator broke a bunch of times. Then the windshield cracked when I slammed the glove box shut, I got rid of it that day.

My First Family Vehicle

by from San Antonio, TX on March 6, 2014

I just bought one used just last month. It needed alot of cleaning and touch ups but its the best suv i have for the money. Sure its 16 years old today but like any used car that old it will need a few repairs here and there but that goes for any used car. Mine is vermillion red with beige interior and leather seats and I love it to death. Imcurrently 9 months pregnant and due March 18th, wealready have the carseat installed ready to go! I will ddefinitely keep thos car forever even if it means putting a new engine in it. My explorer has 216K plus miles on it and it still runs strong! excuse any typos lol.

Been Great!

by from Rockford on March 5, 2014

I have put many miles and used it to haul band equipment. I love it...after ALL THESE YEARS the A/c works great. It did have transmission issues once...but since then it has been great.

most horrible cars ever

by from on March 9, 2013

most of the cars dont even work the others are beyond lemons its a wreck or just terrible lookin the service if any sucks its a junk yard

Most reliable car I've owned in 20 years

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 6, 2012

This model has been the best car I have ever had. I leased several cars before I bought this and have never regretted it!! Still the best vehicle I have ever had!!!

Our Expert Review: 1998 Ford Explorer