1999 Ford Explorer

My lost your gain

by from Tucson on August 30, 2017

This car is so perfect for a family or dirt fun this car has never let me or my family down and I know it won't let you down it may not be the newest looking car but this car will stand by you

Very reliable and comfortable

by from Hellertown pa on August 6, 2017

This car met all my needs. It was comfortable and mostly reliable. Large enough for my 3 large dogs to travel comfortable on long rides.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Sturdy, Reliable, and Comfortable

by from La Verne, CA on July 30, 2017

This was my first car I bought and absolutely love it. Large cargo space and comfortable seating for five. Completely reliable and was able to comfortably haul art supplies back and forth. Perfect for animal lovers and families.

A reliable work horse of a suv

by from San Bernardino on June 16, 2017

Not the prettiest car I've owned but definitely the most reliable. I used it to commute to work which meant I would sometimes drive over 400 miles in a week. I also trusted it to take my daughters to wherever they needed or wanted to go such as school, appts, rehearsals, outings , road trips etc....

Best Car I Ever Owned

by from belvedere, sc on June 9, 2017

Comfortable, stylish, affordable. 17 years & 263000 miles without any major mechanical issues. Easy to drive, lots of room but not a big footprint. Towed like a big truck & handled like a high end vehicle. Careless driver ended her. I am now shopping for a newer version of her.

this car lasted longer than it should have.

by from denver, co on May 3, 2017

I learned to drive in this vehicle and even drove it up to washington state then back down to colorado. best vehicle ive ever owned. very reliable crushed me to let it go but i was able to get at least 200,000 miles on it and still kept going without any under the hood work.

GREAT CAR LOW MAINT. GOOD 1ST CAR

by from D.C. on April 29, 2017

ONE OWNER LOW MILEAGE NEAR D.C. NEW BATT WELL MAINTAINED OUR SECOND CAR CALIF SMOG EQUIPPED NO FLOOD OR CORROSION DAMAGE FROM SALT

Most dependable car I have ever owned or seen

by from Winston Salem nc on April 15, 2017

My 1999 ford Explorer has seen over 160000 miles and feels brand new. I have had absolutely no maintenance done to the car other than a radio that i broke. I still use it everyday and I love it.

This truck is very reliable

by from LONG BEACH on March 16, 2017

This is a very good running truck. I am indeed happy with the vehicle I purchased. The engine runs great.

15 yrs later still going strong

by from Spring, TX on March 7, 2017

My Ford explorer held up very well. When I finally sold it for a large vehicle it was 18 yrs old with 170k miles and all was still running well. It needed it's standard maintenance here and there but overall was a great vehicle with lots of life