2005 Ford Explorer

excellent for road

by from savannah, ga on September 15, 2017

plenty of space. nice interior. car has quiet ride. very stylish. love ford. no maintenance problems. very reliable,

Worse used vehicle I've ever bought

by from Wilson, NC on September 14, 2017

Cheaply made vehicle. 3-months after purchase, adjustable seat handles broke off, sun visors broke off. Had to replace alternator and battery. After a year of normal driving and maintaining vehicle, it finally blew a head gasket. Waste of $6,000.

Has served me well for 10 years +

by from Philadelphia, PA on August 31, 2017

This car has served my well for ten years. It has gotten us through several snow storms in the Northeast. With 2 kids and 3 dogs it has always had enough room & always been reliable.

Most reliable car I have been driving it 2 years

by from Cambridge, Ohio on August 17, 2017

I love my explorer best vehicle I have owned. Nice roomy with it's wonderful 3rd row. Leather seats plus heated seats. Comfortable I would drive it anywhere no problem. Does use more gas than a car but it's not that bad. 05 ford explorer limited. Love it!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good solid vehicle. Very dependable.

by from Kentucky on August 11, 2017

This SUV has been a wonderful vehicle for me and my wife. I like the size which offers security to my wife when driving. The interior has been of better quality materials than GM vehicles I've driven. The paint job on my Explorer is of poor quality and is peeling off. However, no rust or body damage after 160,000 miles. I also have a 2005 Chev Uplander and my Explorer is definitely better built and more roadworthy. I do wish that I had all wheel drive on both my vehicles.

Good Investment

by from Kingwood NJ on August 2, 2017

This vehicle did everything I demanded from it and more. Never a bit of trouble. I put 230,000 miles on the truck and just recently traded it for a new ford. Reliable, dependable Ford tough!

Awesome deal and experience!

by from Marysville on July 17, 2017

Met all our needs, we had a great experience at Corn Motors in Everett, highly recommended and ask for Chris!!!

Uses car for Towing

10 plus years and going strong

by from on June 8, 2017

Great SUV. I purchased used in 2007 and 130k miles later the SUV is still driven everyday. Only maintenance is oil changes, tires, brakes, battery and 1 fuel pump at 90k. I would recommend another o...
Great SUV. I purchased used in 2007 and 130k miles later the SUV is still driven everyday. Only maintenance is oil changes, tires, brakes, battery and 1 fuel pump at 90k. I would recommend another one.

Great SUV, have owned several

by from Huntley, IL on June 5, 2017

Explorers are solid SUVs. I'd buy another if ever a need arose. Some years were reported to have transmission issues, but every car goes through those. It towed my 4000 lb boat, it had plenty of seating, and was all around useful.

Uses car for Towing

A good vehicle overall

by from Baconton, GA on April 24, 2017

The only issues I would say I have with this vehicle, is durability of the interior and the exterior hatch. The seats wore out quickly along with the hatch moldings. I enjoy driving this vehicle.