2008 Ford Explorer

2008 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8

by from Atlanta, GA on July 1, 2008

I bought my new Explorer in May and I love it! The interior quality of this vehicle is incredible, and much better than my last car, a 2003 Toyota 4Runner. We'll just have to hope the quality stands up to my 2 kids. The powerfolding rear seats are also very convienent, as well as the power lift-gate. This SUV looks amazing in the red with the factory chrome rims after a good detail. This is my favorite of any car I've ever owned and I am very pleased with the performance of the 292 horsepower V8. This is a great SUV and I recommend it to any one with a family.

Explorer #7

by from Orlando fl on September 1, 2012

That's right, 7 Explorers. Since my 1991 Sport to my 2008 Eddie Bauer there is no better ride or value. In spite of being a full size vehicle, I still get 20 mpg. Plenty of room to carry everything including 4 dogs and equipment to dog shows. Reliability is amazing. In 7 Explorers I have never been stranded due to mechanical failure. They are comfortable and I can't say enough good things about them. Do yourself a favor and just go test drive one. You'll be taking it home.

Absolutely no regrets

by from Florence, AL on November 6, 2011

Our 2008 Ford Explorer is absolutely amazing. The comfort and performance of this vehicle exceeded all my expectations. The only down side is the fuel mileage, but it makes up for that with its dependability,

Ford

by from Houston,TX on February 20, 2011

The Explorer is just another fine Ford product. I won't buy anything else. I was looking for a 2005 because the shift is on the column. Mainly for more room. The center console is amaller. I found an '08 with 4x4 and a sunroof. Outstanding!

98 cadillac deville

by from Wood Dale on December 17, 2011

I pretty much know how the 2000 ford/mercury suvs run as I have a 2002 mountaineer. overall for 10 years I have only had to fix the A/C and do brakes and tire more than most typical cars, so yeah...not too bad for 10 years. gas is not the greates but I will scarafice it for the comfort and 4x4 since we do live in crummy winter times, especially since my wife will be driving this on bad roads over a half hour each way near Wisconsin. Overall though, good service and respectable salesmen there.

Great vehicle

by from Fishers, In on July 27, 2013

Not a lot of space with 7 passengers but always have the luggage rack. Great vehicle overall. More comfortable for 6

Great reliability

by from Reading Pa on September 4, 2010

Great reliability. Fun to drive and lots of space. Cabin has good visibility and V8 engine and traction are great in winter weather.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Albemarle,NC on July 25, 2010

My 2008Ford Explorer is the best car I have ever owned. It is a comfortable quiet ride. I have really enjoyed leather seats. I have 5 grandkids and they clean much easier than cloth.

Explorer 4X4 2008

by from Saudi Arabia on March 26, 2012

Good value for the money and performance in comparison with other options in the market. Nice design. Less isolation of air ans sound than average. It ia suitable for work and family in the same time. Recommended specially for practical persons.

2008 EXPLORER

by from Brooklyn, NY on January 14, 2011

This is my second Ford Explorer. Ford has out done its self. Not only can this car transport the family but it is cable of bringing 6 large men and excessories to the tailgate party! Plenty of room! This vehicle is reliable and fun to drive. The V6 gives you enough performance when you need it.

Similar Models