2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

The MOST fantastic car I ever owned.

by from OH on September 1, 2017

My Ford Explorer Sport Trac was amazing! The day I had to say good bye was pretty sad. I would LOVE to own another one, but unfortunately they are no longer in production. My Sport Trac served all of my needs well as a family vehicle, farm vehicle, reliable work vehicle. I live in the snow-belt, and I have to say, I've never had a vehicle perform better in the winter. As a FF/Paramedic and K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, I was able to carry all of my supplies, as well as a really nice set-up in the truck bed for my K-9 partner. I would definitely purchase this type of vehicle again if I had the opportunity.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love the looks, handling and the feel of an SUV wi

by from North Carolina on August 20, 2017

Again love the looks, handling, SUV feel with a truck bed with truly a great ride. Would definitely purchase again. Have to agree with professional review that the engine is aq little loud, that is why I gave it a 4 on performance instead of a 5.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Low-Mileage Cream Puff

by from Seattle, WA on May 15, 2017

This baby had all the "must have" features and few of the "I don't care" ones, but the low miles means it runs like new. Just took it on a 500-mile trip and it was purring all the way. Buying experience at the dealer was smooth: offered a good price for my trade (an '07 SportTrac) and theirs was very competitively priced.

best wanta be truck i have ever owned

by from va on February 27, 2016

it is like a truck but like a car an u can haul stuff but drive it like a car haul lots of people in it I wish ford would start making it again I love mine