2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac consumer reviews

$27,460–$31,295 MSRP range
side view of 2009 Explorer Sport Trac Ford
Explore the 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Loving the beautiful color and ride

Great little truck. Owned one before got a year newer very comfortable ride. Fun to drive. Love being able to haul stuff in bed. My grandkids love it too

A very nice looking truck

This is the sporty truck I was looking for. I had bought three truck in past years but this one is the best one nd a best deal too. The truck looks like is a new one. Yesterday I was out shopping and a guy came out to me and want to buy i. To let him know if I ever sell it.

A great vehicle with style.

This Explorer Sports Trac meets all my needs for everyday use its a great vehicle to use for local and out of town travel for a comfortable ride.

4.3

works for everything and very comfortable

this vehicle works for everything for work and the family the right choice for all your needs it is reliable and very easy and cheap to fix.. but you wont need to fix it often cause its very though and reliable

Best truck I?ve ever had!

This truck was everything I needed in a truck. Four doors, great looks, great ride, low maintenance, and good gas mileage. I will purchase another one enjoy it just as much!

The MOST fantastic car I ever owned.

My Ford Explorer Sport Trac was amazing! The day I had to say good bye was pretty sad. I would LOVE to own another one, but unfortunately they are no longer in production. My Sport Trac served all of my needs well as a family vehicle, farm vehicle, reliable work vehicle. I live in the snow-belt, and I have to say, I've never had a vehicle perform better in the winter. As a FF/Paramedic and K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, I was able to carry all of my supplies, as well as a really nice set-up in the truck bed for my K-9 partner. I would definitely purchase this type of vehicle again if I had the opportunity.

Love the looks, handling and the feel of an SUV wi

Again love the looks, handling, SUV feel with a truck bed with truly a great ride. Would definitely purchase again. Have to agree with professional review that the engine is aq little loud, that is why I gave it a 4 on performance instead of a 5.

4.4

Low-Mileage Cream Puff

This baby had all the "must have" features and few of the "I don't care" ones, but the low miles means it runs like new. Just took it on a 500-mile trip and it was purring all the way. Buying experience at the dealer was smooth: offered a good price for my trade (an '07 SportTrac) and theirs was very competitively priced.

best wanta be truck i have ever owned

it is like a truck but like a car an u can haul stuff but drive it like a car haul lots of people in it I wish ford would start making it again I love mine