1990 Ford F 150

good solid truck

by from Muncie, IN on December 5, 2011

My 1990 truck has been so good to me. Starts up EVERY TTIME. I load it with over a ton and put it in the most extreme camber angles and all doors and tailgate operate just like it should. I wish it had more power and less axle hop but everything works just fine. Ive literally jumped it and floored it up hills and it never gives up.

basic truck

by from Billings on October 5, 2009

Mine is actually an 89, it starts everytime no matter how cold. Great basic package its a truck that 4X4 works better than any I have owned due to a positrac rear end hardly ever have to use it.

This Is The Most Reliable Truck I Ever Bought.

by from Eight Mile, AL on August 24, 2008

I Love This Truck, Forget the Dodge Ram, Nissan Titan, Chevy Sliverode. Ford trucks is the one to buy if you like pulling 3 tons of mental