1994 Ford F 150

Love this truck

by from Philadelphia, PA on January 4, 2015

I bought a 94 xlt 4x4 5.0L v8 as my first truck and for the year Ive owned it has been a complete dream. Bought it for cheap with about 200,000 miles and with only a few minor glitches this truck has been unbelievable. It uses quite a bit of gas, but its worth it. Its easy to work on with the space under the hood and not that expensive for me to fix when things need to be fixed. Over all I LOVE this truck and I hope to drive it as long as I can.

GREAT FIRST TRUCK

by from San antonio TX on February 20, 2013

For my 1994 F140 xl single cab long bed it only takes about 30$ or so to fill it up full and get around but if taking long road trips she can drink gas down, but not to much to compared to other older trucks, also best body style whole rebuild engine from 2011 but lasted scence 1994 so its reliable and she can kick it down!

great truck

by from Chicago IL on June 22, 2011

my dad inherited a 92 F150 XLT in 1998 when my uncle passed away. I LOVE driving this truck. We hardly ever use it and we still have it almost 13 years later. the day my dad decides he doesnt want it i am taking it. this truck does well for what we use it for. we take it camping mostly. It holds all our gear and a bike rack on the back. and we occasionly haul other stuff but we never pull a trailer behind it. the truck is in great shape and pretty much never breaks down. weve only had two major repairs in the 12 years we have had it

it's a Lightning, Great truck that can tow

by from Dade City, Florida on June 29, 2017

This is a Mustang GT with a very Big Trunk. Fun to own and drive, very quick, handles great and can work when needed. Great tow vehicle, looks good and is very comfortable. Still has a high appraised value, often get asked if I will sell it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best truck ever

by from Men, MN on April 17, 2011

I had a 1977 ford with the 302 and i never even drove it down a gravel road, i just bought a 1994 with a 302 that has never been down a gravel road tooo! with only 70000 miles it was a great deal

i love this model ford

by from wilmington on April 4, 2011

this body stlye is one of the best looking, as well as one of the most reliable trucks ive ever driven

STILL RUNNING STRONG EVERYDAY DRIVER/BOAT HAULER

by from Nebraska on March 4, 2012

THIS TRUCK JUST SEEMS TO HAVE ALOT OF POWER HOWEVER ITS NOT TO KIND TO THE GAS. OVER ALL GREAT FIRST TRUCK. PLENTY OF POWER TO DO ALMOST ANYTHING. I PULL A 25 FOOT BOAT 37 MILES TO THE LAKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND PULLS FINE BUT GETS LIKE 11MPG.

1994 Ford F-150 great truck for 17 years!

by from Puyallup on September 20, 2017

We owned the 94 F-150 for over 17 years and it was a reliable, great truck. The extra bench seat in the back was perfect for hauling kids and stuff. The straight 6 engine was strong and that truck just kept going - had almost 230,000 miles on it when we sold it in Sept 2017.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable truck I have owned

by from Pecos, TX on July 24, 2017

This truck was the best I owned. So reliable it took me everywhere I needed to go. It was a family vehicle until I needed something bigger

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very Reliable Vehicle

by from Orlando, FL on June 13, 2017

A real work horse! Would be great for a trade working on local jobs. The 2 gas tanks keep you from having to refill so often. Tow a work trailer or your toys or both!