2001 Ford F 150

Most reliable truck I've ever owned

by from Katy, TX on August 31, 2017

This truck met all my needs. It has plenty of power and reliability and looks and runs awesome. She is one of a kind and is built FORD tough!

Best truck I ever had

by from Houston on August 15, 2017

Great truck, lots of muscle, very reliable and great looking truck! Never left me stranded and sits up high so I can see the whole road!

Uses car for Havingfun

Won't disappoint you

by from Mississippi on August 14, 2017

This truck can handle almost any job you put in its path. I have owned one for over 6 years and I haven't had one problem with it since. It is a great buy.

I chose right

by from Fontana, Ca on August 12, 2017

Purchased this truck new and have had only one problem, the fuel pump which was warranty covered. This truck has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It shows use but I can't complain about it having had it for 17 years and other than normal maintenance been a super purchase.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Eat truck I ever owned!

by from Houston on August 5, 2017

Very strong reliable engine never left me stranded and transmission still runs well after 295k miles!

Alright truck

by from Daytona, FL on August 1, 2017

A lot depends on how a vehicle was maintained. Unfortunately, the F150 Supercrew I bought was not maintained the best, leading me to have to do a lot of repairs (alternator, ball joints, shocks, tie rod ends, sway bar links, brakes). The 4.6L is a very reliable motor in itself. Though it is lacking on power. In regards to the vehicle itself, the paint is in decent shape (no peeling/fade), the rear is roomy (supercrew), the truck bed is shaped weird, making purchasing a toolbox for it very difficult (I miss my long bed), interior is holding up nicely except for the paint on the dash, which is pretty common in these trucks im seeing. Overall, if you can get one that was maintained well and you don't have a need for fast acceleration or towing big loads (mine can barely tow my 6000 lb travel trailer) you should enjoy it. You are able to find them relatively cheap now a days.

Most reliable car i have owned. Gets me places

by from ZEPHYRHILLS on July 31, 2017

Get me from point A to point B. It gives me plenty of leg room, I'm not cramped. It performs excellently for being an old model

Reliable

by from morristown nj on July 31, 2017

Good truck with dependable reliability. Average fuel economy with the 4.6 also fun to drive with a 5 spd manual trans.

A good work truck

by from CO on July 29, 2017

This is a good work truck. Starts and runs great! I have owned it for some years and there was no issue at all.

Great vehicle for a great price.

by from Spencerville, Ohio on July 28, 2017

Very depedable, nice looking truck. Safe enough to get my grandson back and forth to his Dr. Appointments 80 miles away one way. Im very glad I purchased it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily