2002 Ford F 150

Nicest truck I've ever owned

by from Sebastopol, Ca on May 22, 2009

I bought my F150 and few months back and I love it! It's smooth riding, and looks good inside and out! I was lucky to find this truck with such low miles, I will keep it for as long as it keeps on trucking! I get many compliments on this truck from strangers. Couldn't be happier with any other truck. It pulls my 25 ft travel trailer with ease! Yes, I would recommend this truck to anyone!

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck

by from Oregon on November 13, 2015

I have had my 02 Ford supercrew 5.4 liter for 8 yrs now. It has been a great truck for me and my family. I am now at 143000 and have only replaced battery and coil packs, that's not bad for as many miles as it has. I would recommend a ford to any one.

first truck ive ever owned

by from Boaz AL on February 20, 2008

I just bought my first car ever and I really and pleased with it it is a Ford F 150 I bought it after six years of use and with 49000 miles on it and it still works perfect It was a little rough at first because it had sat for over a week but after it started lossining up it had power and a smooth ride i intend to keep it until I graduate or until it stops working but until then I think I will keep it

I'm extremely pleased with this truck.

by from Northwest Illinois on December 31, 2009

Comfort is great, road noise is suprisingly low for a four door truck. Mine is a full optioned Supercrew XLT Lariat 4X4, with plenty of power, with good looks and styling. I'm super impressed.

Smooth ride, Very comfortable!!

by from AR on August 15, 2007

Great truck for work and for traveling with the kids!!! Lots of leg room and head room too and comfy seats! Many extra cup holders and storage space in console. It rides great . Very reliable truck!!!

Best fun I've ever had

by from Kansas on February 19, 2010

bought this car from a dealer I found via cars.com in mission kansas. Love the truck and salesman was fantastic, he stayed late in 5inches of snow til I could make the 3 hour trip. Fast and efficent. I spent 75.00 dollars and drove this truck to MO and back 800 miles, topped off 3 times and this baby didn't miss lick in the ozarks. Thank you to my salesman for making my 4x4 dream come true.

I gave it 5 stars all the across!!!!!!

by from mazatlan on November 8, 2009

I have had it here in Mexico for 9 years, no problems.Handles the curves, gravel, rain. Pulls trailers with ease. Thanks to FORD for the greatest truck for me.

Great Truck--Great sales Place to buy a Truck

by from Mansfield, Texas on July 14, 2014

I want to say "Thanks". I love my Truck!! Easy guys to deal with!!! I will be back--5 in my family!! I will tell all my circle of friends.

Toughest truck ive ever owned.

by from on May 28, 2017

I have a 7700 series F150, which is a light duty 250 with a 150 body. Ive hauled so much weight in the bed, between scrap, yards of river rock, chunks of concrete, dirt, etc and it handled like a champ and asked for more.

A winner for the Working Man.

by from Keller, Tx on May 16, 2011

I have driven 4wd's of many different types and models, And the 2002 Ford Crew Cab Lariat F150 is the best. Mechanically not a wallet snatcher, over 160,000 miles and still no major repairs, the interior is starting to show wear on the steering wheel and drivers leather seat, but over all this is still a nice dependable Texas Truck. The paint has withstood the Heat and the rain exposures and it still shines up great when soap and water are used to clean up for weekend fun. Very pleased owner:)

Our Expert Review: 2002 Ford F 150